The tour will guide you to discover an evocative archeological area just behind the Trevi Fountain: Vicus Caprarius also known as the City of Water, the structures of an imperial era Domus, the castellum aquae of the Vergine Aqueduct and the evocative finds (including the famous face of Alessandro helios). On a journey back in time, it will be possible to touch the millennial stratification of Rome and observe the archaeological evidence of the great events that characterized the history of the city. After the visit of the City of Water, you will restart from Trevi Fountain the great baroque masterpiece to continue your journey to Triton Fountain, carved by the notable Gian Lorenzo Bernini. Going on toward Piazza Mignanelli you can notice one of the characteristic public fountains of Rome known as Nasone. Then you will reach the Spanish Step and the Barcaccia Fountain. Strolling on Via del Babuino you will see one of the six statues of Rome representing Silenus, nicknamed by Romans babbuino which means baboon. At the end, you will reach Via Margutta where you can admire the Fountain of Arts, created by Pietro Pietro Lombardi which consists of an allegorical set of easels, palettes, masks, brushes and sculptor's compasses.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Return Details :
OverviewDiscover the most evocative archaeological findings above and under the city of Rome.
- Hotel pick-up - drop offs
Entrance to the City of Water and Fountains
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Semi Private Tour
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- What the Romans Eat - Rome Monti District Food Tour
- Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano: Entrance Ticket
- Private 4-Hour Tour of Colosseum & Rome Highlights with private vehicle & guide