Vienna City Bike Tour
OverviewExperience the best of Vienna on an easy 3-hour morning, afternoon or evening bike tour. See top Vienna attractions such as the Vienna State Opera, the Albertina, St Stephen's Cathedral, the Heldenplatz and Stadtpark. Travel on bike paths or streets with little traffic as your knowledgeable guide points out landmarks along the way. The daytime and evening tours follow a different route through Vienna, so on both tours you will get a complete experience of this captivating city!
Know More about this tourWhile each bike tour's itinerary is different, all take you through the most beautiful parts of Vienna at a leisurely pace with plenty of photo opportunities. Expert guides show you Vienna's best-known landmarks and answer all your questions. These bike tours allow you to cover more ground than by walking while enjoying a more intimate experience than you would have on a large coach tour.
Inclusions for Vienna City Bike Tour
- 3-hour bike tour
- Professional guide
- Bike rental
Exclusions for Vienna City Bike Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Itinerary:Morning and Afternoon Tour
Set out on your guided bike tour from central Vienna and admire the world-famous Vienna State Opera house and explore within the Ringstraße Boulevard with its impressive historical and government buildings including the Austrian Parliament Building (Parliament) and Rathaus (New City Hall). See the grandeur of Hofburg Palace and bike through its grand public square, the Heldenplatz. Follow your guide past the elegant Burgtheater and ornate St Stephen's Cathedral, the seat of the Archbishop of Vienna. View the Albertina, a palatial art museum Cross the bustling Karlsplatz and see magnificent St Charles' Church (Karlskirche), visit the colorful Hundertwasserhaus building, and bike through the Wiener Prater with its monumental ferris wheel. After riding across the beautiful blue Danube River, pass the architecturally significant Austrian Postal Savings Bank (Postsparkasse) and sprawling Stadtpark with its famous statue of Johann Strauss II before finishing your 6-mile (10-km) bike ride.
This tour is more about enjoying Vienna's atmosphere rather than ticking attractions off your list. Start your guided bike ride in central Vienna and travel through the streets at a leisurely pace. As the sunset casts a gentle glow on grand old buildings, imagine how Vienna looked more than a century ago when the Habsburgs rode through the city on evening carriage rides. Continue your ride, admiring majestic Viennese monuments illuminated against the twilight sky. Conclude your 6-mile (10-km) bike tour back in central Vienna.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please bring bottled water
Minimum age is 12 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Sightseeing Transfer from Vienna to Cesky Krumlov via Durnstein - Melk and Rosenberg castle
- Private Sightseeing Transfer from Vienna to Prague via Cesky Krumlov - Transportation Only or Guided Tour
- Skip the Line: Hard Rock Cafe Vienna Including Meal
- Museum Hundertwasser Entrance Ticket at the Kunst House Vienna
- Private Transfer by Luxury Car to Prague from Vienna
- Private Wine and Sightseeing Tour with One-Way Vienna to Budapest Transfer
- Kursalon Vienna: Johann Strauss and Mozart Christmas Concert with Optional Gala Dinner
- Kursalon Vienna: Johann Strauss and Mozart New Year's Concert with Optional Gala Dinner