Vienna City Walking Tour
OverviewSee Vienna's greatest sites and hidden gems on a classic Vienna City walking tour! Your expert guide will treat you to a 2.5-hour walking tour around Vienna, showing you the city as the locals know it. While walking, you'll take in top Vienna attractions including the Hofburg Imperial Palace, the Sacher cafe, and the gothic-style Stephansdom (St Stephen's Cathedral).
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourAfter departing from a central location, your Vienna City walking tour will start with an informative introduction to the city from your friendly guide. Hear captivating accounts of Vienna's diverse history, from its Roman roots to its wartime woes. As you walk, you'll gain insight into the impact of the world wars and subsequent political positioning that shaped Vienna into the culturally rich city that it is today.
Highlights of your 2.5-hour walking tour include Stephansdom (St Stephen's Cathedral), an iconic city landmark and symbol of Viennese freedom, and the Sacher Cafe, famous for its Sacher Torte chocolate cake. Another equally classic Vienna attraction that you will see is Heldenplatz (Heroes' Square), where Adolf Hitler made his 1938 annexation speech during WWII.
Before your Vienna tour finishes, you'll enjoy brief visits to the Spanish Riding School and Hofburg Imperial Palace, which was once home to the powerful Hasberg dynasty, rulers of the Austro-Hungarian empire.
Vienna is a city made for walking, with small streets and sudden vistas that link together the better-known sites. As such, the Vienna City walking tour is the perfect guided walk for everyone from first-timers to frequent visitors.
Inclusions for Vienna City Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Vienna City Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.