Journey from Slovenia to Vienna on this small-group, full-day trip departing from Ljubljana. Â After arriving by shuttle, you will be taken to all the must-see spots in the former capital of the most powerful noble family in the World, the House of Hapsburgs. But Vienna is much more than just palaces and galleries â together get into touch with this vibrant Austriaâs capital.
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tour
You will be picked up from your hotel in Ljubljana in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan/car, meet your guide and learn about the history of Austria, house of Hapsburgs and of course Vienna. After a 4-hour drive you will arrive to Austria’s capital. First you will see the magnificent Schönbrunn Palace (walk through the gardens, approx. 1 hour), then you will take a drive through famous Ring street and admire houses around it (Opera House, Hofburg, Heroes’ Square, Maria-Theresien-Platz, Parliament building, new City Hall, Urania,..) You will take a walk through the old city with St. Stephen’s Cathedral. Of course there will be some free time to discover Vienna by yourself as well.
After soaking in the atmosphere of the vibrant Austria capital, get back on the minivan/car for the comfortable ride back to your hotel in Ljubljana.
Inclusions for Vienna Day Trip From Ljubljana
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/car
Exclusions for Vienna Day Trip From Ljubljana
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.