Likely to Sell-out! Vienna Mozart Concert at the Musikverein regularly sells out weeks in advance. Book ahead of time to avoid disappointment.
The Musikverein was inaugurated by Emperor Franz Joseph in 1870. The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra's New Year's Concert, broadcast worldwide every year, is performed in the famous Golden Hall of the Musikverein. It is the permanent seat of the orchestra, and is air-conditioned.
Choose from Category A, B, C or Superior tickets. Or indulge in the VIP package which includes the following:
- 4-course Gourmet menu and aperitif at the Restaurant Bristol
- 4-course Gourmet menu and aperitif at the Restaurant Opus for VIP package only
- Fiaker carriage ride from the Restaurant to the concert hall
- Best category seating for the concert
- Glass of sparkling wine or soft drink in the VIP area of the concert hall
- Opportunity to meet the performers backstage
- Attendance by a Mozart page
- Cloak room fees