Vienna Off The Beaten Path Polaroid Photo Tour
OverviewJoin this 3-hour photo walking tour and explore Vienna's young and creative parts with a vintage Polaroid camera. This tour will take you off the beaten path. Get creative with your camera and frame your Vienna trip in a unique way.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Get inside tips from a local
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in central Vienna and explore a different side of Vienna with your instant-camera. Over the next 3-hours you will be shown the best photo opportunities -- see colorful graffiti, hip galleries, creative street art and learn about the history of instant photography and how to use your Polaroid camera and film.
This tour is great for people who know the city already and want to see something new as well as for first-time visitors who want to explore Vienna off-the-beaten path. Your local Viennese guide will be happy to help you with angles and compositions and to answer all your questions about photography and the city of Vienna.
At the end of the tour, you have a chance to review your pictures, have information about things to do in Vienna, and places to eat.
Inclusions for Vienna Off The Beaten Path Polaroid Photo Tour
- Small-group walking tour
- Local guide
- Vintage Polaroid camera rental
- 1 pack of instant film
Exclusions for Vienna Off The Beaten Path Polaroid Photo Tour
- Ticket for public transport
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide in English and German
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved; please dress accordingly
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Imperial Grand Tour: Vienna City and Wienerwald
- 3-hour Kick Bike Tour Through Vienna with Locals
- Private Full-Day Prague Tour from Vienna
- Kursalon Vienna: Johann Strauss and Mozart New Year's Concert with Optional Gala Dinner
- Vienna Schnbrunner Gardens Mini-Train Tour
- Vienna Combo: Danube River Cruise, Dinner and Schonbrunn Palace Concert