Vienna Secession Art Walking TourWrite a Review
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
See the Vienna Secession's hallmark styles and designs reflected in the buildings, landmarks and structures around the city, such as the Vienna post office and various subway entrances; you’ll also take a ride on the subway, itself a product of this period, reflective of the movement's new emphasis on technology and functionalism.
Inclusions for Vienna Secession Art Walking Tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Vienna Secession Art Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entry tickets
- Subway tickets
Itinerary:Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of six people per booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.