Vienna Sightseeing By Private Plane From Budapest
OverviewEnjoy a unique over the border sightseeing with the wonderful Budapest - Vienna flight tour by private 3 passenger plane!During this 1,5 hour long flight toward the capital city of Austria you will also have a chance to get a good look at some of the most magical areas of Hungary and some incredible Austrian lands as well. From the airport, you will have a chance to stretch and get ready to see the city of Vienna from up close and personal in an exclusive and especially comfortable private vehicle. Your driver will take you to all of the important places worth visiting in the city and your private guide will tell you everything there is to know about these places and attractions. Following your insightful trip around the capital of Austria, you will be driven back to your private aircraft and after a brief farewell to the city, you will take off and start your journey back to Budapest.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Scenic air tour
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Know More about this tourThe tour will start from your accommodation in Budapest in the morning, where a pick-up will take you straight to Budars airport in the outskirts of the city, where you will be greeted with a glass of champagne, to get you in the mood for the coming adventure. After your pilot introduced to you, and you had a chance to get a close look at your means of transport, a 3-passengerprivate aircraft, you will climb on board, and the plane will start towards west from Budapest.
One of the most memorable views of your trip to Vienna will probably be the famous Lake Neusiedl, the lake which is halved by the Austrian-Hungarian border. Before arriving at Vienna, you will witness Austrias many amazing nature reserves and national parks, from the clouds.
From the airport, you will have a chance to stretch and get ready to see the city of Vienna from up close and personal in an exclusive and especially comfortable private vehicle. Your driver will take you to all of the important places worth visiting in the city and your private guide will tell you everything there is to know about these places and attractions. Dont hesitate to ask your own questions when witnessing locations such as the Belvedere, the Stephansdom and the Castle of Schnbrunn, in this 6 hour long city sightseeing tour. You may walk around these places to get a detailed look at them, moreover your guide will show you the places off the beaten track, if you wish to see the other faces of this magical city as well.
Following your insightful trip around the capital of Austria, you will be driven back to your private aircraft and after a brief farewell to the city, you will take off and start your journey back to Budapest. On the way back you will get a chance to see the places you missed the first time around, or take a look at those you liked the best one more time. Your pilot will pay attention to fly closer to the more interesting places, to make sure you will not miss a thing.
You will have opportunity to take photos of the most fascinating places you see on your journey. After arriving back to the airport in Budapest, you will be transported back to your accommodation to ensure the most comfortable homecoming possible after your long and adventurous day.
Inclusions for Vienna Sightseeing By Private Plane From Budapest
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Glass of Champagne
- 90minutes private flight from Budapest to Vienna, then back to Budapest
- Transfer from Schwechat to Viennaby private Vehicle
- Private sightseeing tour with guiding with privateVehicle (5 hours)
- Professional Driver/Guide/Pilot
Exclusions for Vienna Sightseeing By Private Plane From Budapest
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Royal Sissi Tour to the Residence of Queen Elisabeth from Budapest
- Budapest Airport 30-Minute Private Arrival Transfer
- Budapest Airport 30-Minute Private Departure Transfer
- Full-Day Private Tour around Lake Balaton from Budapest by Car with lunch
- Budapest Transfer: Hotels to Budapest Airport
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Budapest Keleti Railway Station to Budapest Hotels
- Budapest Shared Transfer: Budapest Pier to Hotels
- Ruinpubs and Alternative Cultural Spots on a 3 Hours Budapest Walking Tour