Likely to Sell-out! Performances at the Vienna state opera House regularly sell out weeks in advance. Book ahead of time to avoid disappointment.
The Vienna state opera house was opened in 1869 with a gala performance of Mozart's Don Giovanni. It has since become one of the world's leading opera houses. Many great musicians have held the post of director, among them Gustav Mahler, Richard Strauss, Herbert von Karajan, Karl Bohm and Lorin Maazel.
Choose from Category A, B, C or Superior tickets. Or indulge in the VIP package which includes the following:
- Gourmet menu at the Restaurant Bristol at Mahler Strasse
- Fiaker drive from the restaurant to the concert hall
- Best-category seating for the concert
- Glass of sparkling wine or soft drink in the VIP area of the concert hall
- Backstage gathering with the performers
- Attendance by a Mozart page
- Cloak room fees