Vienna Super Saver: City Walking Tour Plus Highlights Bike Tour
OverviewSee the highlights of Vienna on a full day of sightseeing, combining two bestselling guided tours at a 15% discount! This Vienna Super Saver starts with a city walking tour, seeing top Vienna attractions such as Heldenplatz, St stephens cathedral and Hofburg palace. Hear tales of Viennas history and culture from your guide and then spend your afternoon seeing the city sights by bike! Pedal around at a steady pace, discovering places like Prater Park with its iconic Riesenrad Ferris Wheel.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourVienna City Walking Tour (2.5 hours):
Meet your guide near Schottenring metro station in central Vienna, and set off on your leisurely paced walking tour. As you stroll your guide will regale you with captivating accounts of Viennese history, explaining the major events from the citys Roman roots to its wartime woes. Hear of the impact of the world wars and the subsequent political positioning that shaped the city into the culturally rich place it is today.
Highlights of your 2.5-hour walking tour include St Stephen's Cathedral (Stephansdom), Sacher Caf famous for its Sacher Torte chocolate cake and Heldenplatz where Adolf Hitler made his 1938 annexation speech during World War II. Visit the Spanish Riding School to see Lippizzan horses practising classical dressage, and see Hofburg Palace an Imperial building that was once home to the powerful Habsburg dynasty.
Your walking tour finishes near St Stephens Cathedral, so youre ideally placed in the center of town to sightsee independently or enjoy lunch (own expense) before your afternoon bike tour starts.
Vienna Highlights Bike Tour (3 hours):
After your 2-hour break, meet your guide at the pre-arranged point and listen to a quick safety briefing before putting on your helmet. Then, pedal away along Viennas leafy streets, following your guide at a steady pace. Ride around the Ringstrasse and admire the citys stately architecture like City Hall, Vienna University and the Houses of Parliament.
Enjoy plenty of stops throughout your ride to soak up the sights and relax, or pose for pictures as your guide points out points of interest. Marvel at the Neo-Classical architecture of Vienna Opera House, and then pedal across to the eye-catching Hundertwasserhaus a brightly painted apartment designed by Austrian artist Friedensreich Hundertwasser. Ride to Prater, Viennas popular park, stopping for photos by the Riesenrad Ferris wheel, before working your way back to the start point, where your tour ends.
Inclusions for Vienna Super Saver: City Walking Tour Plus Highlights Bike Tour
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
Exclusions for Vienna Super Saver: City Walking Tour Plus Highlights Bike Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Total cycling distance is approx. 6 miles (10 km)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Alternative Pub Crawl in Vienna
- Schlumberger Sparkling Wine Cellar World Entrance Ticket in Vienna
- Small Group Shades Tour in Vienna
- Small-Group Vienna Coffee-House Walking Tour
- Day-trip from Vienna to Hallstatt
- MuseumsQuartier Complex Public Tour in Vienna
- Small Group Wachau Valley Winery Bike Tour
- Small-Group Half-Day Go Green E-Fatbike Tour of Vienna