Vienna Vintage Photo Tour With A Polaroid Camera
OverviewExplore Vienna with a vintage Polaroid camera on this 2 1/2-hour photo and city walking tour. Capture Vienna's most famous sights and popular tourist attractions on instant film. Get creative and frame your stay in a truly unique way.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourTour the city center of Vienna for 2.5 hours and take photos of its most popular sights and famous attractions. You will be given a Polaroid instant camera for the duration of the photo tour and your trip will start with a training on how to use your camera. No previous knowledge about Polaroid or photography is required. After an introduction, you will learn a little bit about the history of instant photography and how to use your camera and film.
Take home a one of a kind Vienna souvenir that won't let you forget your trip--your personal analog photo souvenirs that you can share with your friends and family and that will remind you of your Vienna trip. Your local Viennese guide shows you the best photo opportunities and will help you with angles and composition. Your guide will be happy to take pictures of you, your family and friends and to answer all your questions about photography and Vienna (Your guide is a Viennese local who is happy to answer questions you have about Vienna, but please be aware of the fact that your guide is not a professional tourist guide).
During the tour you will have the opportunity to take pictures of the following famous sights in Vienna:
- St. Charles' Church (Karlskirche)
- Otto Wagner Pavillon
- Vienna State Opera (Wiener Staatsoper)
- Burggarten and Palmenhaus
- Hofburg Palace
- Volksgarten and Theseus-Temple (Theseustempel)
- Austrian Parliament
- Vienna City Hall (Rathaus)
- Votiv Church (Votivkirche)
Inclusions for Vienna Vintage Photo Tour With A Polaroid Camera
- Small-group walking tour with local guide
- Vintage Polaroid camera rental
- One pack of instant film
- City map and booklet on Vienna
Exclusions for Vienna Vintage Photo Tour With A Polaroid Camera
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide in English and German
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kursalon Vienna: Johann Strauss and Mozart New Year's Concert with Optional Gala Dinner
- Vienna Schnbrunner Gardens Mini-Train Tour
- Vienna Combo: Danube River Cruise, Dinner and Schonbrunn Palace Concert
- Private Tour of Melk Hallstatt and Salzburg from Vienna
- Melk Abbey and Danube Valley Day Trip from Vienna
- Gustav Klimt Vienna Combo: Belvedere Palace and Vienna Card