OverviewTake time to escape into a little piece of heaven and discover the Island of Vieques' underwater paradise on a Vieques snorkel and beach tour. Departing from your San Juan hotel, this tour will last about 7 hours. This family friendly tour is designed for non-swimmers up to experienced divers. On each tour the leader will brief you on the site, explain what you can expect to see, how to avoid damaging this natural environment, and how to snorkel.
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- All necessary equipment included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a Blue Badge guide
Know More about this tour
Begin with includedpickup from your San Juan hotel and enjoy the drive to Ceiba. We will then depart on boat and travel to Vieques Island, roughly eight miles (13km) east of mainland Puerto Rico.
On arrival, youll receive a swim and snorkel safety briefing and instruction. Then, once you feel comfortable with your gear, your guide will take you to various parts of the underwater reef to explore. Learn to identify different types of coral and marine life with help from your guide as you go.
Bask in the clearness of the local waters, unencumbered by silt. Marvel at the many sea turtles, rays, tropical fish, and even manatees that venture info the reef and up to the beaches of Vieques (this may vary from day to day).
Following your snorkeling session, there will also be time for relaxing on the beach and do some paddle boarding. Depending on the weather, you will visit either Playa La Chiva (Blue Beach), Punta Arenas (Green Beach) or Mosquito Pier. Your captain and crew will serve a variety of local snacks for your enjoyment as you relax on the pristine sands. Take in exquisite views of the mountains raising from the rainforest to your west.
After roughly four waters on the water, enjoy a boat ride back to San Juan and transport to your local lodging.
Inclusions for Vieques Snorkeling Tour From San Juan
- Round-trip transport to San Juan lodgings (towns outside of San Juan will have an additional pick up fee, meeting point alternative also available).
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Safety briefing
- Seasonal fruits and snacks
- Water and soft drinks
- USCG-licensed captain
- Professional snorkel guide
Exclusions for Vieques Snorkeling Tour From San Juan
- Gratuity is not included, but greatly appreciated.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to good weather. If canceled due to bad weather you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
Please note that water can be choppy due to weather conditions
We recommend bringing sunblock, water, a camera and towels
Not recommended for children under 5 years
Additional fee will apply for pick ups in towns outside of San Juan (Dorado, Bayamon, Rio Grande, Fajardo, Humacao). Meeting point alternative also available.
You might also like
- Bangkok Hotel To Koh Chang Hotel SIC
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport To Pattaya Hotel
- Chiang Mai - Half Day Mae Sa Elephants At Work!
- Dream World & Snow Town With Lunch SIC
- Jim Thompson House Private Tour
- Chao Phraya Princess Cruise With Dinner
- Angthong National Marine Park By Big Boat
- Van On Disposal Within Bangkok Area
- Airport Diamond Marhaba Service - Dubai
- Phuket Fantasea Show