Vietnamese Street Food Night Tour In Ho Chi Minh City By Motorbike
OverviewYour 4-hour street food tour begins when your guide picks you up at your hotel at 6pm on a motorbike. Your guide will take you to favorite spots for Vietnamese food and recipes in Ho chi minh city in a menu-style tasting. Throughout the night you will travel to various locations in Ho Chi Minh City on a motorbike tour while eating local Vietnamese food and drink. Your guide will return you to your hotel at approximately 9:30pm.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourYour guide will pick you up at your hotel at 5:30 and drive to various street-food areas. You will keep moving through Ho Chi Minh City tasting a variety of dishes like steamed rice paper, pancakes, grills and hotpots. Learn how to make the dishes by yourself to bring your Vietnamese Street Food experience home with you. Along the way you will notice how street food brings people of different nationalities and languages together.
Your guide will return you to your hotel at 9:30pm.
Inclusions for Vietnamese Street Food Night Tour In Ho Chi Minh City By Motorbike
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food at all stops (vegetarian and special dietary on request)
- Local English-speaking guide
- Motorbike tour
- Small-group tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local drinks (1 beer or herb drink or tea or coffee)
Exclusions for Vietnamese Street Food Night Tour In Ho Chi Minh City By Motorbike
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal food and drinks not specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
A small amount of walking is involved
Minimum age is 11 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tet Cultural Tour 7 DAYS
- LUXURY CU CHI TUNNEL HALFDAY BY SPEEDBOAT
- Mekong delta cycling tour 3 days
- Mekong Delta Tours Ben Tre 1 day
- Mekong Delta Tour Including Cai Be Floating Markets from Ho Chi Minh City
- Cu Chi Tunnels Tour - a journey to fierce battlefield in the Vietnam war
- Mekong Delta Cycling Tour PhnomPenh to SaiGon 4 days