OverviewExperience Ho Chi Minh City at night with dinner at a traditional Vietnamese restaurant followed by a water puppet show. With orchestral music in the background, the puppets act out scenes of daily life, rural folk tales, and other cultural legends.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYou will begin your evening with a wonderful dinner at a lovely local restaurant. After dinner, make your way to the theater to enjoy the Water Puppet Show. Water puppetry is a unique Vietnamese art form performed in a large pool using the water as a stage. It is considered one of the most traditional and important parts of Vietnamese culture. You will also enjoy the Vietnamese orchestra, which provides the background music for the show. The orchestra is manned by an array of talented singers accompanied by professional musicians performing with traditional musical instruments. The show is a great way to learn more about the Vietnamese rural life and folklore. The programs performed involve tales of day-to-day living with often humorous plot twists.
Inclusions for Vietnamese Water Puppet Show And Dinner In Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live Entertainment
Exclusions for Vietnamese Water Puppet Show And Dinner In Ho Chi Minh City
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A minimum of two people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.