Vietnamese Water Puppet Show And Dinner In Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewExperience Ho Chi Minh City at night with dinner at a traditional Vietnamese restaurant followed by a water puppet show. With orchestral music in the background, the puppets act out scenes of daily life, rural folk tales, and other cultural legends.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
We will begin our evening with a wonderful dinner at a lovely local restaurant. After dinner, we will make our way to the theatre to enjoy the Water Puppet Show. Puppets are made from light timbers, are carved, polished and decorated with different colours to demonstrate the clear personalities of each character Water puppetry is a unique Vietnamese art form performed in a large pool using the water as a stage. The artisans inside the cabin control puppets. They perform each pole, ropepuppets with the system of ropes arranged outside or under water. The stage is decorated with flags, fans, parasols. It is considered as one of the most traditional and important parts of Vietnamese culture. You will also enjoy the Vietnamese orchestra, which provides the background music for the show. The orchestra is manned by an array of talented singers accompanied by professional musicians performing with traditional musical instruments. The show is a great way to learn more about the Vietnamese rural life and folklore. The programs performed, especially those involving tales of day-to-day living, often have humorous plot twists for you to enjoy.
Inclusions for Vietnamese Water Puppet Show And Dinner In Ho Chi Minh City
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fee
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Vietnamese Water Puppet Show And Dinner In Ho Chi Minh City
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A minimum of two people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Historic ANZAC Sites and Vietnam War Military Bases from Ho Chi Minh City
- Small-Group Mekong Delta Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City
- Private Tour: Cu Chi Tunnels, Cao Dai Temple and Wildlife Rescue Station
- Small-Group Cai Be Floating Market Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Half-Day Good Morning Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Long Tan and Nui Dat Vietnam and Australian Battlefield Tour from Ho Chi Minh City