Viewpoints And Cruise To Sumidero Canyon From Tuxtla Gutiérrez
OverviewGet ready for an experience filled with adventure and excitement as you enjoy the impressive Sumidero Canyon, making stops in the viewpoints of this natural wonder. Then, enjoy a gastronomical experience eating a traditional buffet and admiring the fountain at Chiapa de Corzo Magical Town.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourStart your full-day tour with hotel pickup in Tuxtla Gutirrez and embark ona 2-hour boat ride throughthe majestic Sumidero Canyon, whose walls tower 2,500 feet (762 meters) above. Admire beautiful waterfalls and impressive caves, and search for wildlife such as crocodiles, monkeys, and birds.
Then continue with your guide to Chiapa de Corzo, designated a Pueblo Mgico, or Magical Town, for its historical significance as thefirst colonial city founded by Spanish conquistadors in the state of Chiapas.You will have time to eat a selection of regional cuisine duringa traditional buffet before avisit to the city's central fountain. Here, admire the outstanding Mudejar-style brickwork andcolorful crafts for sale nearby.
As youhead back toward Tuxtla Gutirrez, you'll stop at severalviewing spotsto see Sumidero Canyonfrom a different perspective. Marvel atthe natural wonder from La Ceiba, La Coyota, El Roblar, and Tepehuaja, which bringsyou closer to the top of the canyon andthe last lookout at Los Chiapa. Here, admire ascenic vistaof the Grijalva River from above, then relax on the return driveto your hotel.
Inclusions for Viewpoints And Cruise To Sumidero Canyon From Tuxtla Gutiérrez
- Entrance fees
- National park fees
- Buffet dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Boattransport on the Grijalva River
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Viewpoints And Cruise To Sumidero Canyon From Tuxtla Gutiérrez
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional activity costs
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A small amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tonin Mayan Ruins and Ocosingo City Tour
- Chiapas Canopy Zipline Tour
- Route of the Mills Mountain Bike Tour
- Chiapas Indigenous Villages and Mountain Bike Tour
- Chiapas Rappel Adventure at Sima de las Cotorras
- Multi-Adventure at Mammoth Caves Park from Tuxtla Gutierrez: Rappelling, Ziplining and Hiking
- Palenque Archaelogical Site, Agua Azul and Misolha Waterfalls from Tuxtla Gutierrez