Viewpoints And Cruise To Sumidero Canyon From Tuxtla GutiérrezWrite a Review
OverviewGet ready for an experience filled with adventure and excitement as you enjoy the impressive Sumidero Canyon, making stops in the viewpoints of this natural wonder. Then, enjoy a gastronomical experience eating a traditional buffet and admiring the fountain at Chiapa de Corzo Magical Town.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourStart your full-day tour with hotel pickup in Tuxtla Gutiérrez and embark on a 2-hour boat ride through the majestic Sumidero Canyon, whose walls tower 2,500 feet (762 meters) above. Admire beautiful waterfalls and impressive caves, and search for wildlife such as crocodiles, monkeys, and birds.
Then continue with your guide to Chiapa de Corzo, designated a Pueblo Mágico, or Magical Town, for its historical significance as the first colonial city founded by Spanish conquistadors in the state of Chiapas. You will have time to eat a selection of regional cuisine during a traditional buffet before a visit to the city's central fountain. Here, admire the outstanding Mudejar-style brickwork and colorful crafts for sale nearby.
As you head back toward Tuxtla Gutiérrez, you'll stop at several viewing spots to see Sumidero Canyon from a different perspective. Marvel at the natural wonder from La Ceiba, La Coyota, El Roblar, and Tepehuaja, which brings you closer to the top of the canyon and the last lookout at Los Chiapa. Here, admire a scenic vista of the Grijalva River from above, then relax on the return drive to your hotel.
Inclusions for Viewpoints And Cruise To Sumidero Canyon From Tuxtla Gutiérrez
- Entrance fees
- National park fees
- Buffet dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Boat transport on the Grijalva River
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Viewpoints And Cruise To Sumidero Canyon From Tuxtla Gutiérrez
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional activity costs
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A small amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.