Views Of Central Park Walking Tour - New York CityWrite a Review
LetâÂÂs take a walk in the park! On this tour, we will walk around most of the Southern âÂÂ Central section of the park and up to the famous Jackie O. Reservoir for some incredible picturesque opportunities of the Midtown skyline, Upper East Side and Upper West Side right from the middle of the park.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
We will start from the South-East corner of Central Park by the Pulitzer Fountain, and we will make our way up passing by Wollman, The Mall, Minton Tile Ceiling at Bethesda Terrace, where we’ll probably catch local artists performing under the arches, Bethesda Fountain, Bow Bridge, the Belvedere Castle for some great panoramic views, the Shakespeare Garden and Strawberry Fields and much more.
While most of the tour will be inside Central Park, we will also “exit” this oasis to visit the two iconic residential neighborhoods of the city — Upper East Side and Upper West Side. Two very different areas, but equally beautiful. On the East Side, we will see the elegant Madison Avenue and 5th Avenue (Museum Mile) with gorgeous mansions and worldwide acclaimed museums including the Met, the Guggenheim, The Frick and the Neue Gallery. On the West Side, we will see the Museum of Natural History, The Dakota Building, The Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, and we will make our way down to reach Columbus Circle, with the famous Explorer standing tall in the middle of the square.
Inclusions for Views Of Central Park Walking Tour
- Professional licensed local guide (Private)
- Guide available in English or Italian
- Private Tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Views Of Central Park Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- MTA Subway / Bus Card
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off * (If hotel is located outside Manhattan)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This is a Private Tour
This is an outdoor activity, please dress appropriately for the weather.
This is a walking tour, so for the majority, we will be on foot. You should expect moderate to high amount of walking involved at a medium pace.
This tour is not recommended to people with severe mobility issues, back problems or other medical conditions that preclude from walking and standing for a prolonged time.
This tour takes place rain or shine.
In the rare event of severe weather conditions, the operator may be forced to cancel the tour. If canceled due to extreme weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.