Viking Boat Tour On The Beautiful Bays Of Kemer
OverviewViking boat trip is the best way to discover the beautiful coastline of Kemer. It is a half-day journey with lunch and animation on the boat. You will see the most beautiful bays, beaches and the picturesque islands, stop for swim in clear turquoise water and discover the ruins of an ancient city-port Phaselis.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYour driver will pick you up at the hotel around 9 am. It does not take long to get to the harbor. After taking a comfortable place on the boat be ready for a fascinating journey along the coastline of Kemer.
Leaving from the harbor around 10 am, the boat will sail along the golden beaches and gorgeous mountains. The coastline of Kemer is very scenic. You will see the pirates caves and incredibly beautiful Cleopatra's and Paradise bays. The boat will stop several times in the most beautiful places that you can swim in warm turquoise sea. Daily boat trip can be the most relaxing part on your holiday. Staying away from the busy resort just rest, sunbath on the top deck of the boat, swim in clear water and enjoy the picturesque sea and mountain views. You can also choose to stay in shadow on the lower deck with wooden tables and benches which are also used while serving you food at lunchtime.
For an extra charge you can visit the ruins of an ancient city Phaselis (founded in the 7th century BC) surrounded by the beautiful beaches and pine forests. Walk down the main street of this ancient city-port, explore the ruined city walls, houses, baths and amphitheater. After a great time in Phaselis you will come back to the boat. Enjoy the picturesque islands of the Mediterranean and the great view of the Tahtali Mount (2365 mt) while sailing back to Kemer.
The tour finishes around 3 pm and then you will be dropped of back at the hotel.
Inclusions for Viking Boat Tour On The Beautiful Bays Of Kemer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Viking Boat Tour On The Beautiful Bays Of Kemer
- Entrance fees to Phaselis
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Entrance fees to Phaselis is additional
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.