Villa Borghese Tour And Bioparco Di Roma Entrance Ticket - Rome
OverviewCombine a Villa Borghese tour with entry to Romes zoo: Bioparco di Roma. With a local guide, explore the famous Villa Borghese park to learn about its history and discover its prettiest buildings, fountains and an Elizabethan-style playhouse. After the 1.5-hour tour, head inside the zoo to see its impressive collection of wild animals at your leisure.
Know More about this tour
After a pickup from your Rome hotel, travel to Villa Borghese, one of the largest public parks in the city. Meet your guide and set off to explore the parks hidden nooks and crannies alongside its more popular areas.
Hear why the Italian garden is home to a collection of English-style buildings, and admire the prettiest fountains and ponds. Discover the Elizabethan-esque Silvano Toti Globe Theatre, where an annual program of Shakespeares work is hosted, and learn about the Bioparco di Roma the large Rome zoo.
When your tour finishes, use your entrance ticket to visit the zoo independently. Set in 18 hectares of grounds, Bioparco di Roma is home to more than 1,000 wild animals including golden eagles, Siberian tigers and Asiatic lions.
The grounds are hilly, so rest your legs with a fun ride on the zoos mini-train, and relax in the on-site restaurant when you want a break from animal spotting. All food and drinks are at your own expense. Kids will love the lakeside oasis and childrens play area, complete with an animal arc, swings and slides.
Inclusions for Villa Borghese Tour And Bioparco Di Roma Entrance Ticket
- Hotel pickup
- Professional guide
- Bioparco di Roma entrance ticket
Exclusions for Villa Borghese Tour And Bioparco Di Roma Entrance Ticket
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Rome Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Ancient Rome Half-Day Tour: Colosseum and Roman Forum
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo: Cooking Class and Lunch at Alfredo alla Scrofa Restaurant
- Best of Rome Walking Tour and Master of Pizza Class
- Shared Departure Transfer: Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport