Villa Escudero Coconut Plantation Day Trip From Manila
OverviewSpend a relaxing day away from Manila on this tour of Villa Escudero Plantations, a coconut plantation located in the Philippines beautiful countryside. Experience Filipino culture and history as you ride a water buffalo-drawn cart through the plantation, listen to live local music, browse interesting artifacts at the museum, and enjoy a scenic lunch at the base of a calm spillway from Labasin Dam.
- All entrance fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourYoull be picked up from your Manila or Makati hotel in the morning for your day trip two hours south to Villa Escudero Plantations, a 2,000-acre (800-hectare) plantation and estate thats famous for providing a unique experience of Philippine culture and history in a beautiful rural setting.
With your guide, tour the plantation aboard a cart drawn by a carabao, an indigenous water buffalo, while being serenaded by a native band. Admire the picturesque showcase of traditional plantation life as you pass interesting artifacts such as a Spanish horse-drawn carriage and planes and canons from World War II.
Youll then visit the plantations museum for a look at the Escudero familys vast collection of historical, religious and cultural artifacts.
The highlight of your day will be sitting down to lunch served on bamboo dining tables at the base of a calm spillway from the Labasin Dam, the first working hydroelectric plant in the Philippines.
A few inches of cool, crystal-clear running water will trickle over your feet as you dine on a buffet lunch of local dishes such as grilled tilapia, liempo (roasted pork belly) and kaldereta (meat stew with tomato sauce and potatoes). Enjoy views of the sparkling waterfall and spend some time swimming in the villas spring-fed pools after lunch.
After this unique experience, youll be taken back to your Manila or Makati hotel.
Inclusions for Villa Escudero Coconut Plantation Day Trip From Manila
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Villa Escudero Coconut Plantation Day Trip From Manila
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, swimwear and a towel are recommended
If your hotel is outside the Makati City and Manila area proper, please make your own way to the New World Renaissance Hotel in Makati City at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Airport Transfer: All Hotels in Ortigas
- Hidden Valley Tour with Lunch from Manila
- Private Arrival Transfer: Ninoy Aquino International Airport to Manila
- Private Departure Transfer: Manila City Area to Ninoy Aquino International Airport
- Hidden Valley Springs Resort Day Trip from Manila
- Private Half-Day Tour of Old Manila
- WWII and Corregidor Island: Historical Sightseeing Tour from Manila
- Manila Super Saver: Manila Sightseeing plus Tagaytay Tour with Taal Volcano