Villa Maria Estate Scenic Vineyard Odyssey From AucklandWrite a Review
OverviewTake in Auckland's Parnell Village. Visit magnificent Cornwall Park and One Tree Hill for breath taking views. Visit four outstanding vineyards with lunch at Villa Maria Estate. See rolling hills and black sand beaches.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Lunch included
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourYou can be collected from your hotel or cruise ship.We take a leisurely drive through historic Parnell Village and the affluent suburb of Remuera towards the magnificent Cornwall Park and One Tree Hill. Enjoy spectacular views of the region and Gulf from the summit. Then take a tour through the winery and vineyard park of New Zealand's highest awarded and largest privately owned wine company.
Taste a range of outstanding wines and enjoy an open menu one course lunch with a glass of cellar selection or reserve wine from their award winning vineyard cafe.
After lunch enjoy a tasting at Coopers Creek Winery. They produce award winning Sauvignon Blanc, barrel fermented Chardonnays, Pinot Gris , Riesling, Albarino, Pinot Noir & Syrah and Cabernot blends as well as Malbec and Montepulciano.
A short drive through rolling sheep country you will see the Muriwai black sand beach and Gannet colony from the Dept conservation lookout.
Our final visit takes us to Matua Wines and West Brook Wines to try a range of regional and local wines before the return 40 minute journey to Auckland.
Inclusions for Villa Maria Estate Scenic Vineyard Odyssey From Auckland
- Wine Tour to 4 wineries
- Entrance Fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Villa Maria Estate Scenic Vineyard Odyssey From Auckland
- Personal expenses and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.