Villa On Garda Lake Cooking Class With Lunch
OverviewPut on your apron and become a master chef for a day. Shop for ingredients, learn the secrets of Roman cuisine and taste the recipes you have prepared along with others in your cooking class. Enjoy some delicious local wine with your meal.
Know More about this tour
Arrive at 09:30 and be welcomed by your chef at a private villa with an exclusive fine dining restaurant. Located on the hillside of an enchanting location overlooking the lake, it is only 5 minutes from a small village on the east coast of the lake.
The indoor capacity is 18 seats divided into 3 different dining rooms, an outdoor terrace where you can enjoy a summer time 'al fresco' or a dinner for culinary emotions with the poetry of an astonishing view of the entire lake.A complimentary breakfast (cappuccino and croissant)will be offered to the guests upon arrival in the restaurant and after a briefing with chef Andrea, you will start your hands-on cooking class.
Youll learn about ingredients, seasonality and the traditions of Gardas culinary history as you learn to cook delicious local recipes.During the lesson, learn to cook traditional Italian dishes and local specialties. With the assistance of your chef/ instructor, prepare an appetizer, a first course, a second course and a dessert.Together with the chef and the other participants, taste what you have prepared during your lunch accompanied by fine Italian wine. The class will end at around 14:00 or 14:30.
Inclusions for Villa On Garda Lake Cooking Class With Lunch
- Hands-on cooking class/ sample of the preparations: traditional Italian food, bread, bruschetta, ciabatta, antipasti, pasta ravioli, tagliolini, tortelloni, risotto and dolci (desserts), Welcome with an Italian breakfast (cappuccino and brioche ) on the terrace overlooking the lake, Lunch which includes a bottle of wine, a bottle of water, coffee or cappuccino, A culinary diploma signed by the chef and cooking pictures of the participants on a CD
Exclusions for Villa On Garda Lake Cooking Class With Lunch
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
kids under 6 are free of chare
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.