Village Cycling Tour In Bali Including Transfers And Lunch - Ubud
OverviewCycle into the heartland of Bali with a tour along the back roads of Carangsari, and be granted a glimpse into the daily life and vibrant culture of Bali. This tour suitable start from 5 years and physical condition, includes a visit to a typical Balinese household, a stopover at the memorial of I Gusti Ngurah Rai, a national hero and namesake of Balis airport born in Carangsari, and ends with a close encounter with the surprisingly well-mannered monkeys inhabiting the sacred nutmeg forest at Sangeh. Lunch is served overlooking panoramic vistas of nearby Ubud.
Know More about this tourGetting pickup at 8 - 8.30am at your accommodation's lobby and ready for a drive to Carangsari village. After around 1,5 hour drive, you will arrive at starting point and do the registration. Take your coffee/tea break, outfit your safety equipment and get the safety talk from your guide.
Next, you will start cycling to Elephant Camp and have a quick stop to visit the camp and chocolate factory. Then you will continue cycling to Banjar Buangga to see rice paddy and traditional village, afterward to Telugtug Village and make stop in Pura Dalem Telugtug, next visit Ngurah Rai Monument and continue cycling to visit Balinese traditional house. Arriving at Selat Village and we will stop to see fish pond / small lake. At last continue to Sangeh Monkey Forest as our finish line and then rest to enjoy the view/watching the monkeys.
You will finish your cycling at noon and get transferred to restaurant for lunch. Buffet lunch and soft drink or mineral water will be provided.
After finish your lunch, you will be transferred back to hotel and will arrive at hotel around 3pm.
Inclusions for Village Cycling Tour In Bali Including Transfers And Lunch
- Air conditioned hotel return transfer/pick up and drop in Ubud, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area
- Welcome drink (Free Flow Tea & Coffee)
- Full trained & professional cycling guide
- International standard safety equipment
- Buffet lunch and a soft drink / mineral water
- A mineral water during cycling
- All entrance fee during cycling
- Cold face towel
- Insurance cover
Exclusions for Village Cycling Tour In Bali Including Transfers And Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 5 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
The duration of the trip is approx 7 hours (from pickup till drop off)
Bring: hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, shorts & comfortable sports shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ubud Full Day Tour including lunch
- Full-Day Private Ubud Traditional Tour
- Bali Sightseeing combination Luwak Coffee Tour
- Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Including Coffee Luwak
- Ayung Rafting and Combination Ubud Tour Packages
- See Indonesia in One Afternoon in Bali
- Bali Bedugul and Tanah lot Sunset Tour
- UBUD ADVENTURE AND NATURE