Villahermosa City Tour With La Venta MuseumWrite a Review
OverviewVisit the awesome Park Museum La Venta, symbol of Olmeca Culture, has 36 megalithic stone structures surrounded by a zoo with local animals. This is a sharedÂ service.
- Hotel pickup included
- Ideal choice for families
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourVillahermosa is capital of the State of Tabasco, known as "La Esmeralda del Sureste", offers many attractions to visitors on a lush natural beauty, represented in the vegetation of the parks, rivers and beautiful lagoons. Departure from the hotel or airport.
You will start the tour with a visit to La Venta Park Museum, symbol of Olmeca Culture and tourist atraction of the city. La Venta archaeological site was located on an Island in a swampy near the Golf of Mexico. Due to the construction of an oil refinery and an airport, big parts of this historical site were destroyed. The very impressing pieces found there have been moved to La Venta Park Museum. The poet Carlos Pellicer Cámara initiated the foundation of this open-air Museum in 1952, 36 megalithic stone structures have been transported from La Venta archaeological site and have been erected here in the park in Villahermosa. The park museum is surrounded by a zoo, with local animals, such as spider monkey and Jaguars.
Then you will go towards the interpretation center and living with nature " Yumká " majestic Ecological Reserve allows to know the ecosystem and view the animals in full freedom.
Return to Villahermosa and enjoy this beautiful city in a city tour by car.
Your tour ends with Hotel drop off.
Inclusions for Villahermosa City Tour With La Venta Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Villahermosa City Tour With La Venta Museum
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.