OverviewTake a 5-hour guided tour to the Villavicencio Natural Reserve, which is known for its beauty and its mineral springs. Home to eagles, condors, pumas, guanacos and ostriches as well as flowering cacti and many other animals and plants, the reserve covers 172,974 acres (70,000 hectares). Tour the foothills of the Andes and visit the Monument of Canota and the hauntingly beautiful old resort spa of Villavicencio, where there will be plenty of time to relax. Youll have plenty of opportunities and vantage points to take in the splendor of the eye-pleasing natural reserve.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in Mendoza, youll be driven 43 miles (70 km) to the Villavicencio Natural Reserve. The reserve is famous for its mineral springs the water is enjoyed throughout Argentina. Youll travel through the foothills of the Andes and spend some time at the Monument of Canota, erected in 1935 in honor of General Jos de San Martn. This area was instrumental in San Martns fight for independence for Chile and Peru.
Next, stop by the old resort spa Villavicencio, where youll have some free time to walk the grounds and relax. Enjoy the lavish, verdant gardens, visiting the charming chapel on the grounds. The resort, once the stomping grounds for the powerful and wealthy, hasnt been used in decades, but theres still plenty of interest here, including natural springs.
Youll also spend some time at the Caracoles viewpoint, with spectacular views of the surrounding mountains and the natural reserve. At the end of the 5-hour trip, youll be dropped off at your hotel in Mendoza.
Inclusions for Villavicencio Natural Reserve Half-Day Tour From Mendoza
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Villavicencio Natural Reserve Half-Day Tour From Mendoza
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
It is recommended that you bring sunblock and wear comfortable clothes and shoes
During the winter months (June through September), it is recommended that you wear warm clothes and bring a jacket or sweater
You may bring your own snacks
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.