Villefranche Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip To Nice Eze Villefranche La Turbie And MonacoWrite a Review
OverviewIn this 7-hour private tour, you will discover French Riviera main cities with your private guide. You will visit Nice, Villefranche, as well as the charming village of Eze and enjoy a great view over 3 countries (France, Monaco and Italy) from La Turbie. Then, explore the glamorous Monaco and Monte Carlo with its attractions as the Prince's Palace and its casino. This tour is private to ensure a personal service. Plus, it can be customized according to your own preferences.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourStart your tour from the port of Villefranche and meet your professional guide there. The group will not exceed 8 people to ensure an optimized service.
Go to Nice, known as the capital of the French Riviera. Nice has been attracting British aristocrats, Russian princes, American billionaires, artists, and poets since the 19th century. Have a walk on the world famous Promenade des Anglais avenue and observe the various luxury palaces and beach including the well-known Le Negresco and Le Palais de la MediterannÃ©e. Visit the panoramic Chateau Hill and its waterfalls. Every morning, except on Monday, see the typical flower and Provencal market. Finally, admire the Russian Cathedral, one of the biggest Orthodox churches outside Russia.
Your next stop is the medieval village of Eze. Situated 420 meters above the sea level, this charming village gives your eyes and soul a real treat. In Eze, if desired, you can visit the Fragonard perfume factory to learn about the perfume making process.
From Eze, you will head east toward Monaco. But stop first at a small viewing point in the town of La Turbie. At this point, you will be able to see 3 different countries all in one panoramic view: Monaco below you, France to your right, and Italy to your left.
Then let's go to Monaco/Monte-Carlo. It may be one of the smallest countries in the world, but Monaco has a number of things to offer. Visit the Oceanographic museum (not included), the luxurious gardens, the Old Town and the Prince's Palace. See the cathedral where Prince Rainier and Grace Kelly got married and the famous Hotel de Paris, Opera house and Casino de Monte-Carlo. You have the option of being driven around the world famous Monaco Formula One grand prix course.
From Monaco, your guide will drive you back on a different road to Villefranche with more possible stops to take wonderful pictures.
Inclusions for Villefranche Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip To Nice Eze Villefranche La Turbie And Monaco
- Professional local guide/driver
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury minivan
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Free internet hot-spot
- USB charger for cellphones
Exclusions for Villefranche Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip To Nice Eze Villefranche La Turbie And Monaco
- Entrance fees
- Personal purchases
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.