- First stop in Nice takes place at doorstep of the Old Town, on the vibrant Massena Square, next to thestatue of Apollo. From there youll enjoy walking around the heart of Old Nice. Must-see spots like Cours Saleya incredible flower market that turns out into Mediterranean food court in the evenings as well as the surroundings baroque streets next to the Opera building reflected in the paintings of Matisse still proudly holding the mood of Napoleon era. Just few steps away you may see the Nice cathedral of Saint Reparata built in XVII century and hear the story of the mythical martyr girl, the patroness of the cathedral. Then splendid instantiation of the Neoclassical heritage of Nice Palace of Justice and the square with the charming fountain and souvenir boutiques around it will have your full attention.
- Then after short ride by the center street of Nice Promenade des anglais well continue to the village of artists, hidden in the hills Saint Paul de Vence. This medieval town standing within XIV century ramparts has been called the Royal city in past. Over 100 years ago it turned into real mekka of artists young painters, sculptors and modern designers. The trend started when Picasso, Chagall or Matisse as well as many others were coming here for inspiration youll easily find out why?. Its no different today many yet unknown artist find their home here and you would not believe your eyes seeing what combination it brings: middle-ages narrow streets with galleries, ateliers, shopping windows full of modern art. In case you are into this direction there is more: the worlds largest collection of contemporary arts also located in St Paul in honorable museum, the Maeght Foundation.
- Litlle while and youll land in famous Cannes. Who hasnt heard of it? The movie stars on the red carpet focus worlds attention in May each year since 1946. But theres more than just that. Beautiful old town on the hill, port full of large private yachts, mountains of Esterel in the west back of the harbor, the glamourous street La Croisette with all the designers store you could dream of and all elegant hotels with obviously The Carlton would make you wow for a little while. Would it be the same if Henry Brougham British Lord Chancellor didnt reinvent the spot in the middle of XIX century see for yourself.
- After lunch perhaps or a short walk we will be getting back to Villefranche where you boat awaits you
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Our guide welcomes you in the port of Villefarnche sur Mer right after your disembarkment and thats when you land in our caring hands for 6 following hours.As this is a private tour, your schedule may vary as the whim takes you and the guide would be happy to respect all your preferences.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tour
Transport by private vehicle
Port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking