Villefranche Shore Excursion: Small-Group French Riviera In One Day Tour - Nice
OverviewExperience the highlights of the beautiful French Riviera on this shore excursion from Villefranche, just up the coast from Nice. Admire Billionaires Quay in Antibes, see the famous Festival Palace (Palais des Festivals et des Congrs) in Cannes, enjoy free time in St-Paul-de-Vence, and tour the Fragonard perfumery in Eze. Your last stop is glamorous Monaco, where you'll see the imposing Prince's Palace (Palais Princier), the lavish casinos of Monte Carlo, and the road used for the Formula One Grand Prix race.This small-group tour is limited to eight people, ensuring you receive personalized attention from your guide.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Small group ensures personal service
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
When your cruise ship docks at the Villefranche port, just up the coast from Nice, your guide will pick you up from the cruise terminal and take you on your full-day French Rivieria shore excursion.
Traveling by 8-passenger minivan, enjoy a scenic drive along the Cte d'Azur, renowned for its chic hotels, grand boulevards, yacht-filled harbors and stunning Mediterranean coastal vistas.
Your first stop is the historic town of Antibes. Explore the old town and catch a glimpse of the million-dollar yachts in Billionaire's Quay.
Continue west to the city of Cannes, where you'll drive along lovely Croisette Boulevard (Promenade de la Croisette) and see the Festival Palace (Palais des Festivals et des Congrs), which hosts the annual Cannes International Film Festival.
Stop in the charming Provenal village of St-Paul-de-Vence for lunch (own expense) before continuing with a drive along the Middle Corniche, a famous coastal road boasting fabulous Mediterranean views.
Arrive in the village of Eze, perched on a hill with splendid ocean vistas. Take a guided tour of the Fragonard perfume factory to discover what makes French perfumes so exquisite.
Pass through the village of La Turbie, known as the 'Terrace of Monaco,' before arriving at the glitzy, glamorous principality of Monaco, the second-smallest country in the world. Your guide will show you the Prince's Palace (Palais Princier) and the beautiful gardens and grand casinos of Monte Carlo. You'll also drive along the road used in the famous Formula One Grand Prix race!
After your tour of Monaco, relax on the drive back to Villefranche.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Villefranche port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of- call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Villefranche Shore Excursion: Small-Group French Riviera In One Day Tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Villefranche Shore Excursion: Small-Group French Riviera In One Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.