Villefranche Shore Excursion: Small-Group Half-Day Trip To Cannes, Antibes And St-Paul-de-Vence - Nice
OverviewExplore the picturesque coastal towns of Cannes, Antibes and St-Paul-de-Vence while in port in Villefranche, near Nice, on this half-day shore excursion. Drive along the beautiful French Riviera to Antibes to see world-famous Billionaire's Quay, home to some of the biggest yachts in the world. In Cannes, drive down glitzy Croisette Boulevard and visit the Festival Palace, home to the annual Cannes International Film Festival. On the way back, admire the landscapes of Provence and visit the medieval village of St-Paul-de-Vence. This small-group tour is limited to eight people, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
When your cruise ship docks at the Villefranche-sur-Mer port, just up the coast from Nice, your guide will pick you up from the cruise terminal in a 8-person luxury minivan and whisk you away on your half-day shore excursion to Antibes, Cannes and St-Paul-de-Vence.
Admire views of the French Riviera as you drive south along the Mediterranean coast to picturesque Antibes, a popular seaside resort town. Hop out to walk along the harbor, wander the towns charming streets and listen as your guide points out historical points of interest. Then visit the world-famous harbor of Billionaire's Quay, home to some of the worlds largest and most impressive yachts.
Continue south along the coast to the chic city of Cannes. Marvel at gorgeous beaches as you drive along Croisette Boulevard (Promenade de la Croisette), lined with luxury hotels, expensive shops and restaurants. Arrive at the Festival Palace (Palais des Festivals et des Congrs), where the Cannes International Film Festival is held each year. See celebrity handprints on the walls and feel like a star as you mount the steps!
Take a different route on the way back to Villefranche, this time through the beautiful Provenal countryside. Stop to explore the fortified medieval village of St-Paul-de-Vence, the home of many popular actors and artists such as Marc Chagall.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Villefranche-sur-Mer port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of- call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Villefranche Shore Excursion: Small-Group Half-Day Trip To Cannes, Antibes And St-Paul-de-Vence
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury minivan
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Villefranche Shore Excursion: Small-Group Half-Day Trip To Cannes, Antibes And St-Paul-de-Vence
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.