From USD 118.62
While in port in Villefranche, let a guide show you two sides of the French Riviera on this full-day shore excursion to glamorous Monaco and medieval Eze. Enjoy Mediterranean views as you drive along the coast to the hilltop village of Eze, where you'll tour the famous Fragonard perfumery. Then head to Monaco for a sightseeing tour of the Prince's Palace, Monaco Cathedral, the Formula One Grand Prix racetrack, Monte Carlos Casino Square and more. Numbers are limited to eight people on this small-group tour, ensuring a more personalized experience.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
When your cruise ship docks in Villefranche, near Nice, youll be picked up from the port by your guide and taken on a full-day shore excursion to Eze and Monaco.
Aboard a minivan with your small group, admire views of the French Riviera as you travel for 15 minutes up the Mediterranean coast to your first stop, Eze, a colorful cobblestone village perched on a hill overlooking the sea.
The highlight of this lovely medieval town is the Fragonard perfumery, famous around the world for its exquisite perfumes. Learn about the fine French art of perfume making on a tour, and browse products in the boutique. Before leaving Eze, take time to wander around town and pop into local shops and galleries.
Back in your minivan, continue up the coast and through the village of La Turbie, referred to as the 'Terrace of Monaco.' Look out for the Trophy of the Alps (Trophe des Alpes), a notable ancient Roman monument built by Emperor Augustus.
Arrive in must-see Monaco for the second part of your tour. This glitzy, glamorous principality the second-smallest country in the world behind the Vatican is known for its grand boulevards, impressive hotels, chic boutiques, yacht-filled harbor and gorgeous Mediterranean scenery.
Head to the Princes Palace (Palais Princier) to watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony, and then have free time to grab lunch in Monaco-Ville, known as Le Rocher or The Rock. Situated on a rocky outcrop extending into the sea, the medieval village boasts sweeping views over the Monaco Port and Monte Carlo.
Continue your tour to historic Monaco Cathedral, sometimes referred to as the St-Nicholas Cathedral, where Prince Rainier III and Princess Grace of Monaco are buried. Youll also have time to visit the Oceanographic Museum if you wish (own expense).
Feel like a race car driver as you cruise down the Circuit de Monaco, the street used as the world-famous Formula One Grand Prix racetrack. Then explore Casino Square by foot and make a photo stop outside of the Casino of Monte Carlo, facing the extravagant Hotel de Paris, Caf de Paris and several luxury boutiques.
Its then time to hit the road back to Villefranche, where your full-day shore excursion ends at the port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Villefranche port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Villefranche Shore Excursion: Small-Group Monaco And Eze Day Trip
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by minivan
- Perfumery tour in Eze
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Villefranche Shore Excursion: Small-Group Monaco And Eze Day Trip
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A passport is required to enter the Monte-Carlo casino
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private Arrival Transfer: Nice Airport To Hotel
- Private Day Trip: Saint Tropez By Minivan From Nice
- Private Half-Day Tour Of La Villa And The Garden Of Ephrussi De Rothschild And La Villa Kerylos From Nice
- Guided Bike Tour Of Aristocratic Neighborhoods In Nice
- Nice Airport Private Arrival Transfer To Cannes, Monaco Or Eze
- Small-Group Gourmet And Cultural Food Walking Tour In Nice
- Nice Airport Private Departure Transfer From Cannes, Monaco Or Eze
- Full-Day Small-Group Tour To Saint-Tropez From Nice
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour To Eze And Monaco-Monte Carlo From Nice
- Nice Private Airport Arrival Transfer To Cannes