From USD 46.64
OverviewSee top Vilnius attractions, visit quirky neighborhoods and sample tasty Lithuanian tidbits and beer on a 3-hour city walking tour! With a local guide to show you around, your tour includes visits to Vilnius’ UNESCO-listed Old Town, St Anne’s Church and the neighborhood of Uzupis. Learn about the city’s culture and history, and then finish the tour inside a local brewery sampling some local delicacies.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tourMeet your guide by Vilnius Cathedral and then set off on your walking tour of the city. A fusion of Lithuanian, Jewish, Polish and Russian cultures will become evident as you amble around Vilnius’ UNESCO-listed Old Town, seeing shops selling different cuisines as well as countless Orthodox and Catholic churches. Admire the beautiful Baroque architecture, learn about the city as a thriving medieval town, and then visit St Anne’s Church – a place of worship that Napoleon visited and reportedly wanted to take home!
Discover the trendy neighborhood of Uzupis, and soak up the bohemian ambiance that abounds. Favored by artists, musicians and free-spirited souls, Uzupis refers to itself as an independent republic and even has its own president! Admire its gritty street art while learning about the district, and have your camera ready to capture some of the sights that make Uzupis so unique.
Finish your tour with a visit to a local brewery, sampling a Lithuanian beer (or soft drink for the kids) and some traditional delicacies. The snacks vary on each tour, but expect tasty treats such as zeppelins (potato dumplings) or slices of fragrant black rye bread.
Your tour finishes at the brewery, and your guide will happily give you tips for other places to visit independently, if you wish.
Inclusions for Vilnius Walking Tour: Old Town, Uzupis And Lithuanian Brewery
- Local guide
- Beer tasting (or soft drink)
Exclusions for Vilnius Walking Tour: Old Town, Uzupis And Lithuanian Brewery
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 6 years
Minimum drinking age is 18 years; ID may be required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.