Vine To Wine Napa And Sonoma Day Trip With Tastings And Organic Winery Tour - San Francisco
OverviewLeave the hustle and bustle of San Francisco behind and enjoy a day in the famed wine regions of Napa and Sonoma. Taste various award-winning Sonoma and Napa Valley wines, soak up views on an intimate vineyard tram tour at Benziger Family Winery, and learn about the art and science of biodynamic winemaking. Your professional guide will teach you everything you've ever wanted to know about wine on this Sonoma and Napa Valley wine tour!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your San Francisco hotel, relax on a comfortable drive north to wine country. Travel across the Golden Gate Bridge and enjoy sweeping views of San Francisco Bay, Alcatraz and the city skyline. Wind through the coastal mountains of the Marin Headlands and along the base of Mt Tamalpais, leaving the rush of the city behind and setting the pace for a relaxing day out in the country. Get ready for a day of wine tastings in Sonoma and Napa Valley!
Once in Sonoma County, admire the rolling hills and beautiful valleys that have supplied the world with fantastic wines for more than 60 years. Your professional guide will describe the region and its wine in detail so that you can truly appreciate your experience.
Your first stop is Benziger Family Winery, where you'll hop on a 45-minute tram tour to enjoy up-close views of the biodynamic vineyards, fermentation facility and crush pad. This intimate tram tour lets you follow the winemaking process from the roots to the glass and see how wine is made, bottled, aged and distributed.
Back in the tasting room, you can enjoy the fruits of these labors! Enjoy a special tasting of the winery's award-winning wines and walk through the barrel caves. You'll learn all about the art of biodynamic viticulture, an increasingly popular process that uses organic methods of farming without the use of pesticides and other artificial chemicals.
For lunch, you'll settle down at Benziger Family Winery and picnic on a deli lunch. You'll have the option to indulge on a turkey, roast beef, ham, or vegetarian sandwich, accompanied by a pasta salad, piece of fruit, and cookie.
In the afternoon, travel over to Napa County to continue wine tasting in Oakville, Yountville or in the city of Napa itself. The landscape of rolling hills laced with rows of wine grapes is truly awe-inspiring, and provides a romantic backdrop for memorable photos.
On your return trip, make one more photo stop above the Golden Gate Bridge -- a must-do for first-time visitors! You'll arrive back at your San Francisco hotel in the evening.
Inclusions for Vine To Wine Napa And Sonoma Day Trip With Tastings And Organic Winery Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport to Napa and Sonoma by biodiesel minicoach
- Tram tour at Benziger Family Winery
- Select wine tastings
Exclusions for Vine To Wine Napa And Sonoma Day Trip With Tastings And Organic Winery Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Additional tasting fees may apply
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age for wine tasting is 21 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Please specify which sandwich option you would like in the Special Requirements section at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Coastal Redwoods Tour with 1-Hour Golden Gate Bay Cruise from San Francisco
- Wine Experience Day Trip to Napa and Sonoma by Luxury Motorcoach
- City and Sea Adventure: San Francisco Bay Cruise Including Hop-On Hop Off Tour
- Bridge Bay and Headlands Hike
- San Francisco Coastal Walking Tours
- Private Transfer: San Francisco Hotel to San Francisco International Airport