Vines Of The Bellarine: Craft Beverage Tour From Geelong
OverviewSoak up the fresh ocean air and water views while sampling the wine and culinary delightsthat the Bellarine Peninsula has to offer all in one incredible day.This trail is an intoxicating combination of all the award winning vineyards that this region is famous for, all with the convenience of a designated driver so you have the freedom to indulge to your hearts content. We visit a minimum of 5 wineries and include a full locally produced dining experience for lunch.Spend a day surrounded by breathtaking views and escape to tantalise the tastebuds and who knows, you may even find a new favourite wine or three!
Know More about this tour
Mt Duneed EstateThis truly amazing winery/brewery is the home to A Day on the Green concerts and festivals so naturally the Mt Duneed Brewing Company produced their own craft beers to celebrate. In conjunction with ciders from the Pettavel Road Brewing Company a sampling paddle is a fantastic way to get the day started!
Oakdene VineyardWhen walking up to the cellar door at Oakdene youd be excused for thinking youve fallen down the rabbit hole into Wonderland! Surrounded by eclectic art works and entering the upside down house youll be delighted by the range of wines on offer for tasting. Wander round the garden to Mr Grubbs caf for an exiting menu of relaxed good food and indulge in another glass of wine
Jack Rabbit Vineyardis family owned and operated winery overlooking Port Philip Bay to unrivaled views of Melbourne, the You Yangs and Geelong. Offering a diverse range of cool climate wines a guided tasting is a must. Jack Rabbit pride themselves on using sustainable vineyard practices and their attention to detail is tasted in every sip of their wine. Soak up the ultimate Bellarine experience of spectacular views, great vibes and delicious wines.
Flying Brick Cider Companyis the Bellarines first and finest cider company- come see why this is one of the fastest growing boutique ciders in Australia with a cider tasting paddle. Still thirsty for a little more wine?Yes Said The Seal Wineryis also located onsite, specialising limited release cool maritime climate wines.
The WhiskeryWe are eagerly awaiting the opening of The Whiskery towards the end of this year to add to this trail. This whisky and gin distillery is set up by a local family that know their stuff. Come meet the real life Teddy from Teddy and The Fox Bellarine Gin and sample their wares in the stunningly renovated tasting room and cellar door
White Rabbit BreweryDesigned to ignite your imagination and explore your curiosity White Rabbit Brewery is an experience in and of itself. The Barrel Hall is just the place to do this surrounded by the open fermenters and barrels filled with their range of craft beers. Leave all your preconceived ideas at the door as you explore their range of ales made with the perfect blend of tried and true techniques with new age thinking!
Little Creatures BreweryWith the most efficient brewery in the Southern Hemisphere theyve opened one of the most exciting and welcoming brewery bars youll find. Having built inside shipping containers and quirky landscaping and interior design, half the fun is getting to the bar! Whether youre going on their brewery tour or enjoying Andys shout youll be putting this down as a place to visit again.
Inclusions for Vines Of The Bellarine: Craft Beverage Tour From Geelong
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Vines Of The Bellarine: Craft Beverage Tour From Geelong
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Travelling from Melbourne? We can arrange pick up & drop off from the CBD
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Harvest Hinterland: Otway Ranges Produce Day Tour from Geelong
- Half Day Craft Beer Tour of the Surf Coast
- Ale Blazers - Craft Beer Tours
- Bellarine Taster. Gourmet Trips Tour
- Craft Beverage Boozy Day Trip of The Bellarine Peninsula
- COASTAL BREW. 2 day craft beer crusade
- Otway Harvest Trail Food and Beverage Day Tour