Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour Of Florence From Lucca
OverviewGet behind the wheel of a vintage Fiat 500 and drive around Florences hills on a scenic 3-hour tour. Drive up to Piazzale Michelangelo and see the breathtaking view over the city. Keep heading out and visit Fiesole, a hill town situated just above Florence, which holds one of the citys most incredible sightseeing spots.
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourEnjoy a unique day on board of an original Fiat 500. Start your day in Lucca and meet our driver for the shuttle service to Florence, upon arrival begin your tour!
After the check-in youll reach by our minivan the departure place (around 10 minutes ride) where youll jump on your 500 Vintage and after a few instructions youll start the ride up to Piazzale Michelangelo. Here you can enjoy the breathtaking view from the best panoramic point overlooking Florence. Take plenty of memorable pictures before jumping back on board. You will head for the ancient and beautiful church of San Miniato, just a couple minutes away from Piazzale Michelangelo.
Here you will discover the history of this ancient convent and enjoy more spectacular views overlooking the city. Then you will head for Fiesole, a small location just a few minutes away from the city center that is set in the picturesque Florentine hills. Here you can enjoy your time in this small village and relax a bit, but absolutely do not miss the amazing panoramic views that you get from Fiesoles sightseeing spots, where you will see a unique blend of city and natural hills. Later, you will start to head back to the city center and end your trip.
You have the chance to enjoy some free time in Florence before the shuttle service to go back to Lucca.
Inclusions for Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour Of Florence From Lucca
- Complimentary shuttle service from/to Lucca
- Professional tour escort
- Original restored Fiat 500 (manual)
- Fuel and taxes
- Breathtaking view of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo and Fiesole Hills
Exclusions for Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour Of Florence From Lucca
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A valid driving license is required
Drivers must be at least 18 years old.
Drivers must be able to drive the car. Tour guide reserves the right, at his or her discretion, to terminate the participation of any driver who is unable to control the car safely
The tour lasts 3 hours excluding transportation from/to Lucca
Customers can enjoy some free time in Florence (without the guide) before and after the shuttle transfers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.