Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour Of Florence From Montecatini - Montecatini TermeWrite a Review
Get behind the wheel of a vintage Fiat 500 and drive around Florence’s hills on a scenic 3-hour tour. Drive up to Piazzale Michelangelo and see the breathtaking view over the city. Keep heading out and visit the Fiesole, a location just above Florence with one of the city’s most incredible sightseeing spots.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a unique day on board of an original Fiat 500. Start your day in Montecatini and meet our driver for the shuttle service to Florence, upon arrival begin your tour!
After the check-in you’ll reach by our minivan the departure place (around 10 minutes ride) where you’ll jump on your 500 Vintage and after a few instructions you’ll start the ride up to Piazzale Michelangelo. Here you can enjoy the breathtaking view from the best panoramic point overlooking Florence. Take plenty of memorable pictures before jumping back on board. You will head for the ancient and beautiful church of San Miniato, just a couple minutes away from Piazzale Michelangelo. Here you will discover the history of this ancient convent and enjoy more spectacular views overlooking the city.
Then you will head for Fiesole, a small location just a few minutes away from the city centre that is set in the picturesque Florentine hills. Here you can enjoy your time in this small village and relax a bit, but absolutely do not miss the amazing panoramic views that you get from Fiesole’s sightseeing spots, where you will see a unique blend of city and natural hills. Later, you will start to head back to the city center and end your trip.
You have the chance to enjoy some free time in Florence before the shuttle service to go back to Montecatini
Inclusions for Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour Of Florence From Montecatini
- Free shuttle service from/to Montecatini
- Professional tour escort
- Original restored Fiat 500 (manual)
- Third-party insurance for civil liability
- Fuel and taxes
- Breathtaking view of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo
- Drive out of the city
Exclusions for Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour Of Florence From Montecatini
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A valid driving license is required. Drivers must be at least 18 years old.
Please note that if you sign up for the tour as a Driver you must be able to drive the car. In case you do not know how to drive safely, the agency can cancel the reservation without any refund
Child under 12 years old are free of charge with one adult
Customers can also enjoy some free time in Florence (without the guide) after and before the shuttle transfers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.