Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour Of Florence From PisaWrite a Review
OverviewGet behind the wheel of a vintage Fiat 500 and drive around Florenceâs hills on a scenic 3-hour tour. Drive up to Piazzale Michelangelo and see the breathtaking view over the city. Keep heading out and visit the Fiesole, a location just above Florence with one of the cityâs most incredible sightseeing spots.
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourEnjoy a unique day on board of an original Fiat 500. Start your day in Pisa with a shuttle service to Florence and upon arrival meet your guide at the tour office in via Cavour 21red and travel up to Piazzale Michelangelo on this half day tag along tour. Here you can enjoy the breathtaking view from the best panoramic point overlooking Florence.
Schedule of the tour:
9:30am: free shuttle from Pisa Piazza del Duomo, 7 (Tourist Office) to Florence train Station
10:30am: Arrival in Florence some free time
12:00pm: departure of the tour from My Tour Office Â Via Cavour, 21RED (check in closes 15 min. before departure).
3:00pm: The tour ends and some free time to visit Florence on your own
8:30pm:free shuttle service to go back to Pisa. (Shuttle meeting point: Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross)Take plenty of memorable pictures before jumping back on board. You will head for the ancient and beautiful church of San Miniato, just a couple minutes away from Piazzale Michelangelo. Here you will discover the history of this ancient convent and enjoy more spectacular views overlooking the city. Then you will head for Fiesole, a small location just a few minutes away from the city center that is set in the picturesque Florentine hills. Here you can enjoy your time in this small village and relax a bit, but absolutely do not miss the amazing panoramic views that you get from Fiesoleâs sightseeing spots, where you will see a unique blend of city and natural hills. Later, you will start to head back to the city center and end your trip at the tour office in via Cavour 21red.
Inclusions for Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour Of Florence From Pisa
- Free shuttle service from/to Pisa
- Professional tour escort
- Original restored Fiat 500 (manual drive)
- Third-party insurance for civil liability
- Fuel and taxes
Exclusions for Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour Of Florence From Pisa
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup and drop-off service from/to accommodation to shuttle meeting point in Pisa
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A valid driving license is required.
Drivers must be at least 18 years old.
Please note that if you sign up for the tour as a driver, you must be able to drive the car. In case you do not know how to drive safely, the agency can cancel the reservation without any refund.
Please note that the tour is available in Russian but requires a minimum of 4 participants.
Customers can enjoy some free time in Florence (without the guide) after and before the shuttle transfers.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.