Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour Of Florence From Pisa
OverviewGet behind the wheel of a vintage Fiat 500 and drive around Florences hills on a scenic 3-hour tour. Drive up to Piazzale Michelangelo and see the breathtaking view over the city. Keep heading out and visit the Fiesole, a location just above Florence with one of the citys most incredible sightseeing spots.
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourEnjoy a unique day on board of an original Fiat 500. You will be comfortably escorted via shuttle from Pisa to Florence, where you will meet with your tour leader and travel up to Piazzale Michelangelo on this half day tag along tour.
Here you can enjoy the breathtaking view from the best panoramic point overlooking Florence. Take plenty of memorable pictures before jumping back on board. You will head for the ancient and beautiful church of San Miniato, just a couple minutes away from Piazzale Michelangelo. Here you will discover the history of this ancient convent and enjoy more spectacular views overlooking the city.
Then you will head for Fiesole, a small location just a few minutes away from the city centre that is set in the picturesque Florentine hills. Here you can enjoy your time in this small village and relax a bit, but absolutely do not miss the amazing panoramic views that you get from Fiesoles sightseeing spots, where you will see a unique blend of city and natural hills.
Afterwards youll drive back to the center of Florence where you'll end your trip back at the office. Have free time to discover Florence on your own before our driver will bring you back to Pisa.
Inclusions for Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour Of Florence From Pisa
- Free shuttle service from/to Pisa
- Professional tour escort
- Original restored Fiat 500 (manual drive)
- Third-party insurance for civil liability
- Fuel and taxes
- Breathtaking view of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo and Fiesole Hills
Exclusions for Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour Of Florence From Pisa
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup and drop-off service from/to accommodation to shuttle meeting point in Pisa
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A valid driving license is required. Drivers must be at least 18 years old.
Please note that if you sign up for the tour as a driver, you must be able to drive the car. In case you do not know how to drive safely, the agency can cancel the reservation without any refund.
Children 0-12 free of charge with at least one Adult
Customers can enjoy some free time in Florence (without the guide) after and before the shuttle transfers.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Overview of Florence Walking Tour
- Small-Group Palazzo Vecchio Secret Passages Tour with Lunch
- Vespa Tour of Fiesole and Mugello from Florence Including Wine and Espresso Tasting
- Private Tour: Florence Walking Tour
- Private tour Dan Brown Inferno Tour of Florence
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence