OverviewWhether it's your first or fifth time in London, traveling around on a vintage Routemaster bus is the perfect way to get a comprehensive view of the city. This fully guided tour includes a Thames River Cruise, and is the ideal orientation if you're new to London, and return visitors will discover new facts and hear new stories from the professional live commentary aboard the London double-decker bus tour. Pass famous sights such as St Paul's Cathedral and Tower of London. Red double-decker Routemaster buses are a much-loved London icon, and the only way to tour London.
Know More about this tourOther famous London landmarks you'll see include Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye.
Next, you'll jump onboard a Thames River Cruise to see all of the famous London landmarks and bridges from a different perspective. The cruise passes Shakespeare’s Globe, Cleopatra’s Needle and London Bridge before you arrive at Westminster pier to rejoin the bus and head for Buckingham Palace.
Watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard Ceremony as the soldiers, dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies, march to military music. If the guard change is not taking place, you will stop for photos of the Horseguards.
Add one of the following attractions for a comprehensive introduction to the city of London:
Top London Attractions:
Enjoy fast, hassle-free entry to the London Eye or Tower of London. Pre-booked and pre-paid tickets ensure speedy access to London’s top attractions.
Combine the tour with an afternoon visit to Stonehenge. After the morning tour of London, you'll be dropped off at Victoria Coach Station ready to depart on the roundtrip shuttle bus (5 hours) to Stonehenge at 12:30pm. Designed to give you a fast, hassle-free independent trip to Stonehenge, collect your entrance tickets (included in the tour price!) and free audio-guide before exploring at your own pace.
Inclusions for Vintage London Bus Tour Including Thames Cruise With Optional London Eye
- Local guide
- Vintage City Tour of London
- Thames River cruise
Exclusions for Vintage London Bus Tour Including Thames Cruise With Optional London Eye
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Please note: this is an open top bus tour, please be prepared for the possibility of rain. On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus
Please note: the Changing of the Guard only takes place on the morning tour
Please note: at time of booking you will need to select between the morning or afternoon departures
Please note: Audio guide in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish language will be available only until the 31st of October 2017
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.