VIP Access To The Rose Festival - KazanlakWrite a Review
Afraid of the crowd? Get a VIP access to the Rose festival of Kazanlak with this tour and admire the effervescent beauty of the lovely flowers. Take an early morning harvesting ritual in the rose fields, the electing of Queen Rose and the parade along the streets of each town.
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide.
Know More about this tour
The first festival took place more than 100 years ago, in 1903. Today the Rose Festival is an international event, visited and enjoyed by thousands of tourists and guests of Kazanlak. Three main events are worth a visit – early morning harvesting ritual in the rose fields, the electing of Queen Rose and the parade along the streets of each town. The processions and the celebrations last for two days. The climax of the festival in on Sunday when Queen Rose is being elected and festival parade takes place along the main streets of each village. There are other interesting events, taking place during the festival weekend – choir a capella and folklore concerts, art shows, exhibitions, wine-tasting, gourmet-shows, etc.
The Rose Festival and the fame of the Bulgarian oil-yielding rose attract numerous visitors from all parts of the world, the most numerous are visitors from Japan, Taiwan and France. In 1967 with a Ministerial decree the statute of the Rose Festive was confirmed as a national holiday. Except thousands of visitors from the Rose Valley, guests at the Festive were the heads of states, notable personalities and politicians from Bulgaria and foreign countries – Todor Jivkov, Fidel Castro, Simeon Sacs Cobburg Gotta and Donia Margarita, ambassadors of other countries in Bulgaria / Japanese ambassador, Russian ambassador, French ambassador and others /, Ministers and National Deputies.
Inclusions for VIP Access To The Rose Festival
- Professional guide
- VIP access
- All entrance fees
- Transport within the festival program
- Bottled water
Exclusions for VIP Access To The Rose Festival
- Food and drinks
- Overnights (could be arranged)
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.