VIP Cooking Class In Villa - VeronaWrite a Review
Italy is known for its amazing architecture as well as rich culture. On this tour, you will explore both as you go for this cooking class in a long standing villa. As you enter the villa, you will be taken for a guided tour and you will also get to visit a Wine cellar housed inside it. You will not only take back memories of Verona through this, but will take back traditional recipes of starters, main course, desserts that make Verona such a delight to visit.
- Learn how to cook traditional Italian dishes.
- A guided visit of the Villa and its garden.
- Explore the wine cellars and finally sample up to three glasses of the estate’s different wine varietals, including the most famous Amarone wine.
Know More about this tour
Meet your chef at 10am at the Villa, which is very close to the central of Verona, easy to arrive by taxi. Start by
discussing the daily menu with your fellow food lovers. You’ll make some traditional Italian dishes. Dishes will vary
slightly according to the season and ingredients available, but you can typically expect to prepare bruschetta, different
pastas such as tagliatelle or ravioli made from scratch, plus fresh pasta sauces and a dessert. Put on your supplied
apron and set to work following the provided recipes. As you prep, get helpful tips from the chef and gain valuable
insights into local culinary traditions and techniques that you can use to impress family and friends back home. With
your meal ready, take a seat at the communal table and savor your finished dishes in the company of your fellow
cooks. Other than the cooking class, you will also have a guided visit of the Villa and its garden. Frescos, paintings,
architectonic details and furnishing lead the visitor through the centuries, in a journey through art. Explore the wine
cellars and finally sample up to three glasses of the estate’s different wine varietals, including the most famous
- For children between 0-5 years entry is Free.
Inclusions for VIP Cooking Class In Villa
- Wine tasting
- Material for cooking
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.