VIP Duomo Tour And Secret Terraces - FlorenceWrite a Review
Want to explore some hidden terraces of Florence? Then this tour is perfect for you. You will explore the famous dome after climbing atop. Apart from this you will also go to the high terraces and enjoy panoramic views of Florence. Avoid queues and ask all that you can to your expert guide, who will help you solve the crypts as well as explain you the intricacies of architecture in all the places you visit.
• Admire the magical Aerial Panorama of the cradle of Renaissance.
• Learn the secrets of the Duomo.
• Admire Florence panorama from DuomoÊ¼s 32 metres high Terraces and climb up to the top of the Dome!
• Be impressed by the unique frescoes by Giorgio Vasari and Federico Zuccari.
Know More about this tour
Admire the magical aeriel panorama of the cradle of Renaissance and learn the secrets of the Duomo from a different point of view. An exclusive and neverseen before perspective: admire Florence panorama from DuomoÊ¼s 32 metres high terraces and climb up to the top of the Dome! Do not miss the chance to take a closer look at the incredible Brunelleschi “cupola”, a masterpiece of art and architecture that still remains unmatched and whose techniques of building are covered with a veil of mystery. Avoid the queues with our exclusive pass and follow our professional guides inside the immense wonders of the ancient Cathedral of Florence: be impressed by the unique frescoes by Giorgio Vasari and Federico Zuccari, admire the magical collosal clock by Paolo Uccello and discover the beauty of the marble floor with its intricate patterns. Take advantage of your guided tour to discover the fascinating crypt, which contains the archeological remains of the ancient cathedral of Santa Reparata. Walking amidst its ruins admire the floor's fine polychrome mosaic with geometrical decorations.Then, climb the Northern terrace of the Cathedral rooftop, a suggestive walk through narrow and openair corridors that have been closed to the public for centuries. The panorama from up there will take your breath away! We are giving you the chance to join an elite tour within art and history and to discover the hidden Duomo terraces: the majority of tourists (as well as Florentines!) do not even know that they were planned!The guided tour will end in the exclusive circular room (accessible only with our tour!) where you will have the opportunity to see the old statues which standed in the façade of the Duomo. In the room you can find the restorers at work with their spatulas and chisels still dirty and smelling of stucco. The surprises for you are not over yet: use your 24 hour ticket to explore the rest of the Duomo complexÊ¼s wonders - the BrunelleschiÊ¼s Dome, the Baptistery, the GiottoÊ¼s Bell Tower and the Opera del Duomo Museum. We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility. Entrance into the Duomo Cathedral requires a strict dress code. We cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dress. Please make sure your shoulders and knees are covered.
- Please note the number of steps to reach the top of each monument: Terraces: 153 Terraces + Brunelleschi's Dome: 153 + 310 from the TerracesGiotto's Bell Tower: 414
Inclusions for VIP Duomo Tour And Secret Terraces
- The secrets of the Duomo from a different point of view.
- Avoid the queues with our exclusive pass and follow our professional guides inside the immense wonders of the ancient Cathedral of Florence.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.