VIP Flight And Ground Tour To Grand Canyon South Rim - Grand Canyon National ParkWrite a Review
OverviewYour Grand Canyon South Rim adventure begins as you board Utah Airways flight to Grand Canyon National Airport. The flight entails beautiful views of Bryce Canyon and the Grand Canyon from the air. Once you land, your personal tour guide will guide you by Jeep through the Rim Trail from Pipe Creek Vista to Hermits Rest and the Yavapai Observation Station at Yavapai Point. Here, you will see panoramic views of the Canyon, including the Colorado River and Phantom Ranch.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Round-trip airfares
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Special Offer
Know More about this tourLet your journey of the South Rim begin by climbing aboard aUtah Airways flight. Our friendly pilots will show you some of the most spectacular views of one of the world's seven natural wonders. The flight entails beautiful views of Bryce Canyon and the Grand Canyon from the air. Once you land, the adventure continues! While the whole experience is about 6 hours, the flight portion will last about 2 hours.During your 4 hour guided ground adventure, you will:
Hike the Rim Trail from the rim of Pipe Creek Vista to Hermits Rest (Note: the section of the Rim Trail between Pipe Creek Vista and Maricopa Point is paved, and mostly wheelchair accessible. Unpaved portions of the trail, between Maricopa Point and Hermits Rest, are narrow and close to the edge. Caution is advised. Bicycles are not permitted on the Rim Trail).
Take in the panoramic views of the canyon from Yavapai Point.
Visit the Yavapai Observation Station for views of the canyon, as well as the Colorado River and Phantom Ranch.
Return home with awe-inspiring memories and the satisfaction that you had a pretty intimate encounter with one of the most alluring beauty in the country!
Inclusions for VIP Flight And Ground Tour To Grand Canyon South Rim
All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Fixed-wing air tour
Exclusions for VIP Flight And Ground Tour To Grand Canyon South Rim
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.