VIRTUAL GRAND TOUR - Rome
OverviewIncludes: Virtual glasses Assistence audioguide small group
Know More about this tourOur Platinum Virtual Tour of the Ancient Rome will give you the opportunity to walk through the path of the Rome of the Caesars starting from the Circus Maximus wearing virtual glasses that will allow you to experience what life was like in the ancient Rome. You will meet chariots, horses, centurions and gladiators during the walk through the Circus Maximus, so named for its size, the size of the circus was in fact exceptional: 600 meters long and 140 wide, could accommodate about 250,000 spectators on the steps. You will see the exterior facade rebuilt in its original size. You will then move to the Bocca della Verità and you will discover its curiosities, its history and its legend living it personally. The tour will then continue to the Temple of Hercules that you will see entirely rebuilt and teeming with merchants who, in ancient times gathered in the area of ??the Trajan Forum and the Arch of Janus to sell and buy artifacts, animals, herbs and slaves. We will then proceed to Piazza Venezia, the nerve center of the entire ancient city, where you can attend the political, administrative and economic affairs carried out by the illustrious personages of the city.
Inclusions for VIRTUAL GRAND TOUR
- Professional art historian guide
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for VIRTUAL GRAND TOUR
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
A small amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Tour: Venice by Train Full Day Tour from Rome
- Roman Countryside Food and Wine Tasting from Rome
- Naples and Pompeii: Full-Day Tour from Rome with Lunch
- Best of Rome in a Day Private Guided Tour including Vatican Sistine Chapel and Colosseum
- Florence and Pisa - Private All Day Tour from Rome
- Rome Super Saver: Skip-the-Line Ancient Rome and Colosseum Walking Tour plus Frascati Wine Tasting Tour