Visit Blue Cave & Island Vis From Split Every Thursday
OverviewEnjoy amazing views of Croatian islands Hvar, olta, Bra and Vis on a 2 hours scenic catamaran ride in one way. With window seats guaranteed, this ride features informative commentary from your tour guide as you ride between the islands to the final destination: Blue cave near island Vis. In this tour you are also visiting typical old Dalmatian place Komia at island Vis, where you can find great restaurant and beaches. Only with this company you have entrance fee to the Blue cave included and a catamaran tour for total 85 per person in one day tour to the Blue cave and island Vis.
Know More about this tourDay tour starts at 09:00am from Gat Sv. Petra - Split Harbour
Our crew and tour guide will wait for you at the meeting point.
Please do not be late for check in at 08:30am.
2 hours riding in air-conditioned catamaran from Split to Komiza, Vis.
Catamaran in his way stops to pick up tourists around 09:35am at Milna, island Brac.
After reaching the port of Komiza at island Vis around 11:10am, your tour guide will transfer you to the smaller boats which you take to go into the Blue cave.
Later you have time for lunch in Komiza town, or you can go to the near beaches and enjoy the crystal blue Adriatic sea.
Catamaran departures at 17:30h from Komiza, and again our crew and tour guide will wait for you there at 17:00h.
In our return ride to Split, catamarn stops at Milna, island Brac to drop off tourists.
After Milna, Bra we are continue ride to the city of Split where is expected arriving time at 19:40h.
Included: entrance ticket for Blue cave, travel insurance, skipper, tour guide
Not included: lunch
What to bring: Bathing suites, sunglasses, suncream, hat, additional close for change
Inclusions for Visit Blue Cave & Island Vis From Split Every Thursday
- Sightseeing cruise
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Visit Blue Cave & Island Vis From Split Every Thursday
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour or full refund for entrance ticket to Blue cave
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Mega Catamaran Excursion to Bol Including Golden Horn
- Guided Tour: Highlights of Split by Rickshaw
- Private Boat Tour to Blue Lagoon and Solta from Trogir and Split
- Blue Lagoon and Solta Private Boat Tour from Trogir and Split
- Stand Up Paddle Board in Split
- Private Speed Boat Transfer from Split Airport to Hvar
- Private Speedboat Transfer from Split Airport to Hvar
- Private Dubrovnik Day Tour from Split