Visit Chapultepec's Castle And Reforma Avenue - Mexico City
OverviewVisit a castle in the high of a hill, Chapultepec's castle is the only royal castle in Latin America and presidential house for many years. You walk along one of the most cosmopolitan avenues of the Mexico city and visit the most emblematic monuments of Paseo de la Reforma and Chapultepec.
- All entrance fees included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
You walk along one of the most cosmopolitan avenues of the Mexico City and visit the most emblematic monuments of Paseo de la Reforma and Chapultepec.
In this tour you will know:
The Angel of Independence
The sculpture of Diana “the hunter”
Pillar of light
The “Boy heroes” monument
The wall paintings of Jose Clemente Orozco, Juan O´Gorman and David Alfaro Siqueiros
You will know the house of one most criticized presidents but at the same time loved for Mexico. A personage to whom more than 100 years of his death it continues creating polemic between the politics and mexican history.
House of Maximiliano de Hasburgo, the second monarch in the history of Mexico and European emperor with Latin-American ideology. A man who from his arrival to Mexico was loaded with bad luck
Inclusions for Visit Chapultepec's Castle And Reforma Avenue
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Visit Chapultepec's Castle And Reforma Avenue
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mezcal tasting and food experience
- Teotihuacan Pyramids Private Tour from Mexico City
- Mariachi and Mezcal Tasting in Mexico City
- ATV Tour in the Nevado de Toluca and Metepec from Mexico City
- Photo Session in Mexico City
- Scenic Viewpoint Tour in Mexico City
- Ancient Mexico: The Anthropology Museum Walking Tour
- The Emperor's Way: Castillo de Chapultepec Walking Tour