Seize this unique opportunity to get to explore this majestic archeological site in a comfortable and safe fashion. Once on the site be assured that you will be setting foot in one of the most important political and religious Mayan bastions of the Pre-Hispanic world throughout Mexico and Central America, and even parts of South America .Be awed by the incredible architecture of the temples and try to imagine just how life was like at the time the Mayas were great mathematicians, the only ones using the number zero, and creators of a calendar more precise than the one used today by most societies. With the help of an expert guide or on your own, get to discover the wonderful Mayan culture by visiting the ancient temples of Chichen Itza like Kukulkan Pyramid or the Juego de pelota (Ball Game) hailed as Patrimony for Humanity by UNESCO.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 12 Hrs
Departure Details :
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Explore the most impressing Mayan archeological site of Chichen Itza, one of the Seven Wonders of the New World, in this guided tour which allows for the acquisition of knowledge over such an intriguing civilizations historical and cultural legacy.
Know More about this tour
- Chichen Itza Express, , Air-conditioned round trip bus transportation with light breakfast, bilingual expert guide and entrance fees., , Chichen Itza Limo, , Round trip air-conditioned bus premier transportation, continental breakfast, soft drinks & beer on board, bilingual expert guide, entrance fees to the archaeological site and cenote & buffet lunch (drinks not included).
- Chichen Itza ExpressBeverages, sunscreen, insect repellent, souvenirs, and tips (optional).Chichen Itza LimoBottled beverages during buffet lunch, sunscreen, insect repellent, towel, souvenirs and tips optional-.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring comfortable walking shoes, hat or umbrella as protection from the sun, biodegradable sunscreen & repellent, swimsuit and towel -if you wish to swim in the cenote-, cash for souvenirs as there are handicraft stalls on site, and a camera to capture some spectacular photos.
Child price applies from 5 to 11 years old. Children under 4 years old can go for free, but their seat on board the transportation is not guaranteed; if it is necessary, please make the request and pay the fee at the time of booking.French-speaking guides are available on Wednesday & Friday.This tour is not recommended for persons on wheel chairs or having walking difficulties. A small charge is payable at the site to enter with video cameras.
You Might Also Like
- Chichen Itza Day Trip from Tulum Including Cenote and Lunch
- Chichen Itza Day Trip from Cancun
- Cancun Super Saver: Tulum and Coba Ruins Including Cenote Swim and Lunch
- Day Trip to Chichen Itza with Cenote Swim and Lunch
- Sightseeing, Snorkeling and Dancing Catamaran Cruise from Cancun
- Xcaret Day Trip from Cancun
- Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres Tour with Snorkeling from Cancun or Playa del Carmen
- Isla Mujeres All-Inclusive Catamaran Tour from Cancun