Visit Delft With Your Own Private Art Historian - Amsterdam
OverviewVisit one of the most loved places in whole of Netherlands. Scintillating natural scenery and exciting landscape make this destination a hot tourist spot. Take the adventure and get to know more about the Dutch history and much more that will leave you astounded. Explore canals, local markets and much more on this trip.
- Private tour in Delft, all the information you need to understand the history, the art, the artists and styles
- Ask anything you want to, take a rest if you need to and we can adjust/extend the tour according to your wishes
Know More about this tour
Delft is so beautiful! Come and feel Dutch history in the best possible way with your own private art historian. Delft is the home of William of Orange, Anthony van Leeuwenhoek, Royal Delft and famous painters like Vermeer, Jan Steen, Pieter de Hoogh and Fabritius (The goldfinch). See where William of Orange was shot in the Prinsenhof, visit his monumental grave at the New Church, or the graves of captain Piet Hein and Maarten Tromp, Anthonie van Leeuwenhoek and Vermeer in the Old Church, admire the Town Hall and Waag, the narrow canals and many markets.
We can combine this visit with The Royal Delft Experience, The Vermeer Centrum or a train/car tour to The hague to see Vermeer's Girl with the pearl earring and Fabritius' Goldfinch in the Maurice House.
Inclusions for Visit Delft With Your Own Private Art Historian
- My services as your private tour guide and expertise as your private art historian during the tour.
Exclusions for Visit Delft With Your Own Private Art Historian
- Museum fees
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Transportation (train/bus/taxi/rental car/minivan/coach and driver)
- I will arrange fast line tickets/skip the line tickets in advance. Please pay me back in cash at the day of our tour
- Estimated Local Cash Needed: 10 euro - Entrance fee Prinsenhof per person
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 59 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 59 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise and Stedelijk Museum
- Small-Group Day Trip to Rotterdam, Delft and The Hague from Amsterdam Including Spido Boat Tour
- Amsterdam Super Saver: City Walking Tour plus Zaanse Schans Windmills, Marken and Volendam Half-Day Trip
- Keukenhof Garden Private Transfer with Entrance Tickets
- Private Amsterdam Walking Tour Including Refreshments
- Historic Walking Tour of Amsterdam with Art Historian Guide