Visit Elephant Sanctuary, Deerland & Silver Leaf Monkeys & Fireflies Boat Tours - Kuala Lumpur
OverviewBatu Caves Unesco Heritage, Elephant Sanctuary and Deerland Park (Kuala Gandah)Escape the heat of the busy city and visit to wildlife parks with our experienced English speaking local guide. Bring your kids for an unforgettable experience to visit 130 million years old lime stone hills at Batu Caves Temple and close encounter with deers, ostrich, pheasants, and birds at Deerland Park. Then, take the opportunity to see the giant mammals the elephants at Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary. Bukit Melawai-Silver Leaf Monkey, Firefly Boat Tours (Kuala Selangor)Enjoy a panoramic view from Melawati Hill and see the Silver Leaf Monkeys wander around the hill look for food from visitors. To end the tour, enjoy a river cruise and see the amazing fireflies light up the mangrove trees, for a wonderful experience to last a lifetime.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All entrance fees included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Popular choice with kids
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourOur driver and local guide will pick you up from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya around 9am and head to Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary. En route, we take a short stop at Batu Caves. There are beautiful Hindu statues and altars inside the spacious caves. For those who are adventurous, you may wish to climb the 272 steps to witness the panoramic view of KL city.
Next, we continue to Deerland Park, an excellent place to visit especially with your kids. You will see deers, ostrich, pheasants, and birds. Then, we will move on to Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary.
After some fun at the elephant sanctuary, we proceed to Melawati Hill, located in Kuala Selangor. Melawati Hill is one of the top tourist attraction in Selangor. On the top of the hill, stands a huge and well maintain light house. However, visitors are not allowed to go into this light house except prior arrangements are made with the authorities. Enjoy panoramic view from the hills and enjoy the beautiful sunset with your loved one. The fun part is the monkeys and you will see lots of them along the way up to the hill, especially Silver Leaf Monkeys.
Enjoy set seafood dinner at the local village around 6:30pm before going on the river. Embark on a manual paddle boat with an experience boatman then quietly float out to see the incredible fireflies lights up the night along the river and on the trees, just like Christmas trees. Our driver will transfer you back to your hotel safely after a wonderful experience.
Day 1: (-/L/D)
0900 :Meet & Greet at KL City/ Hotel. Transfer to Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary. En route, have a short stop over atBatuCavesand for those who are adventurous, you may wish to climb the 272 steps to witness the panoramic view of KL city and a Hindu temple
1045- 1250 :Continue the journey .Upon arrival, enjoy Deerland Park, which has Ostrich, Snake Next proceed to Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary to enjoy your Simple Lunch
PM -Enjoya 30-minute National Geographic documentary at the Visitors Information Centre,Next, have a good time with the Elephants
1630-Proceed to Kuala Selangor for Silver Leaf Monkeys Tours
1830 : Set Sea Food Dinner
1930 : Fireflys Boat Tours
2100 : KL City/Hotel (You should arrive KL at about 2145- 2200)
Please note that Deerland Park is closed every Friday (for customers especially emphasising on visiting deer land, please do not book this tour on Firdays)
Inclusions for Visit Elephant Sanctuary, Deerland & Silver Leaf Monkeys & Fireflies Boat Tours
- This package includes:
- Full Day toBatuCaves, Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary, Kuala Selangor Firefly Tour
- Air Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- Complimentary pick up/drop off service from major KL / PJ hotels
- Meals as stated (1 Simple Local Lunch /1 Set Seafood Dinner)
- All Entrance Fees are included
- Boat Ride (Firefly)
- Tour & Transfer as per itinerary
Exclusions for Visit Elephant Sanctuary, Deerland & Silver Leaf Monkeys & Fireflies Boat Tours
- This package excludes:
- Tips to Driver/Guide
- Soft & Alcoholic Drinks
- Personal Shopping/Insurance/Miscellaneous/
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Activities are subject to weather condition, and may be re-organised to best meet operational situations
Please bring along spare towels + bathing suit, in case you get wet when bathing with elephants
Bathing with Elephants is subject to weather conditions and may be cancelled, if water level is too high/dangerous due to rain fall
To visit Batu Caves, please wear appropriate clothes such as long pants (no shorts are allowed)
Deerland Park will be closed on every Friday due to prayer. (Pls do not book this tours on Friday if you want to visit Deerland Park)
Meals provided in Elephant Sanctuary will be of simple local meal/packed lunch
Kindly bring along mosquito repellent or long sleeve shirts, towels, change of clothes, comfortable walking shoes
Please exercise Caution when visiting the Silver Leaf Monkeys, as they may turn wild & erratic at times.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Please wear comfortable shoes, bring insect repellent and extra clothes or towel just in case if you get wet in Kuala Gandah Santuary bathing with elephants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- KL Tower Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- Private Putrajaya Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur
- Private Tour: Kuala Lumpur Grand Full-Day Tour including Lunch
- Kuala Lumpur By Night Tour
- Kuala Lumpur Airport Transfer Taxi & Van Service
- Thrills & Spills, Sounds & lights, Adventure Runs or leisurely Walks at i-city Shah Alam
- LEGOLAND Malaysia Admission Ticket with Transfer from Kuala Lumpur city
- 2 hour Small Group Segway Tour of Perdana Botanical Gardens