- Our driver guide will pick you up from your hotel at Colombo or Negombo at 08:00 am.If you provide the flight details ,we also can pick you up from the Colombo international airport.
- Leave for Galle. You will take the southern express way. It is going to be a 2.5 drive to Galle from Negombo. It will be 1 hour and 45 minutes drive to Galle from Colombo city.
- In first you will proceed to visit Stilt fishing at Kokgala. This is the traditional way of catching fish in south Sri Lanka.
- After that you will visit a sea turtle hatchery.Local guide will enplane the hatchery.
- After that you can visitthe historicalGalle Dutch fort which was built in 1505 AD.
- Then you can have you lunch.
- Leave Galle.
- Drop at Colombo, Negombo or Colombo airport around 18:00.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Details :
Your hotel in Colombo or Negombo. If you want us to pick you up from the airport, please provide the flight details.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Pick up from your hotel at Colombo or Negombo at 08:00 am. We also can pick you up from the Colombo international airport.Leave for Galle.Visit Stilt fishing at Kokgala.Visit a sea turtle hatchery.Visit Galle Dutch fort.Lunch.Leave Galle.Drop at Colombo, Negombo or Colombo airport.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Buffet lunch
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required