- Our driver guide will pick you up from your hotel at Colombo or Negombo at 08:00 am.If you provide the flight details ,we also can pick you up from the Colombo international airport.
- Leave for Galle. You will take the southern express way. It is going to be a 2.5 drive to Galle from Negombo. It will be 1 hour and 45 minutes drive to Galle from Colombo city.
- In first you will proceed to visit Stilt fishing at Kokgala. This is the traditional way of catching fish in south Sri Lanka.
- After that you will visit a sea turtle hatchery.Local guide will enplane the hatchery.
- After that you can visitthe historicalGalle Dutch fort which was built in 1505 AD.
- Then you can have you lunch.
- Leave Galle.
- Drop at Colombo, Negombo or Colombo airport around 18:00.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Details :
Your hotel in Colombo or Negombo. If you want us to pick you up from the airport, please provide the flight details.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Pick up from your hotel at Colombo or Negombo at 08:00 am. We also can pick you up from the Colombo international airport. Leave for Galle. Visit Stilt fishing at Kokgala. Visit a sea turtle hatchery. Visit Galle Dutch fort. Lunch. Leave Galle. Drop at Colombo, Negombo or Colombo airport.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Transport by private vehicle
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate