- Our driver guide will pick you up from your hotel at Colombo or Negombo at 08:00 am.If you provide the flight details ,we also can pick you up from the Colombo international airport.
- Leave for Galle. You will take the southern express way. It is going to be a 2.5 drive to Galle from Negombo. It will be 1 hour and 45 minutes drive to Galle from Colombo city.
- In first you will proceed to visit Stilt fishing at Kokgala. This is the traditional way of catching fish in south Sri Lanka.
- After that you will visit a sea turtle hatchery.Local guide will enplane the hatchery.
- After that you can visitthe historicalGalle Dutch fort which was built in 1505 AD.
- Then you can have you lunch.
- Leave Galle.
- Drop at Colombo, Negombo or Colombo airport around 18:00.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/6/2016 - 2/15/2025Monday - Sunday:07:30 AM - 08:30 AM
Departure Details :
Traveler pickup is offered
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Buffet lunch included
Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Lunch - Buffet lunch
Transport by private vehicle
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate