Visit Giza Pyramids And Felucca Ride On The Nile River And Dinner Cruise - Cairo
OverviewBook online Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx Felucca ride on the Nile River and Dinner Cruisewe will take you to Visit Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx and the Vally of the kingsenjoy the most famous world wonders with our expert tour Guide Discover the Nile River with a different way spent long time trying all kind of water activists on the Nile River Start from your Hotel Pick up and drop off and 1 hour Felucca Ride on the Nile River during sunset and Dinner cruise with dinner and 2 different amazing shows which is Belly dancer and Tannoura shows then after you finish your tour will transfer you back to your Hotel in Cairo or Giza
Know More about this tour
Book online Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx Felucca ride on the Nile River and Dinner Cruise
as your requested time we will pick you up from your Hotel in Cairo or Giza City our tour Guide will be waiting for you holding sign shows your name on it
then will transfer you to Start your tour by Private Car to Visit Giza Pyramidswhich is the most famous world wonders
then Visit the Pyramids of Chuops & Caphren & micrinos and the valley of the kings and the largest statue in Egypt which is the great Sphinx
Most famous Traditional tour in Cairo which is the Felucca Ride on the Nile River and the Dinner cruise
Cairo Dinner Cruise the boat will be sailing for about 2 hours with many activities such as Dinner on the boat & belly dancer & Tanourra show
Then will transfer you back to the down town of Cairo to Enjoy the most famous ride on the Nile River which is Called the Felucca Ride to Discover the Nile River and to see the most famous places around Cairo with our expert tour guide
Then will transfer you back to your Hotel in Cairo or Giza
Inclusions for Visit Giza Pyramids And Felucca Ride On The Nile River And Dinner Cruise
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Visit Giza Pyramids And Felucca Ride On The Nile River And Dinner Cruise
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip