Visit Madureira Park In Rio De Janeiro - Rio De Janeiro
OverviewMadureira Park is located in the northern zone of Rio de Janeiro, in the heart of the suburbs. The park combines recreation, entertainment, sport and music. The park attracts young people and families who not only enjoy the activities on offer there but also enjoy relaxing in the natural landscape amid the urban setting.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourMadureira Park, with about 93 thousand square meters, is one of the largest parks in the city, with an area equivalent to 14 fields of the Maracanã Stadium. The park offers many leisure options to the residents of Rio’s North Zone like volleyball and basketball courts, a synthetic grass field for football matches, fountains, streams, gazebos, a skate park and much more.
Altogether there are 800 native trees, 50 palm trees, different flowers and 31,500 square meters of grass areas. Sustainable practices, such as solid waste control, use of rainwater, capture and use of solar energy and energy-saving lighting are part of the everyday life of the park. The park, which follows the railway line that cuts through the neighborhood, has two cultural centers: the Arena Carioca, which hosts cultural performances, and the Samba Square, which is a space dedicated to Samba, Brazil's most famous dance.
Inclusions for Visit Madureira Park In Rio De Janeiro
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Visit Madureira Park In Rio De Janeiro
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Buzios Day Trip from Rio de Janeiro Including Airport Transfer
- Rio de Janeiro Super Saver: Guanabara Bay Cruise with Barbecue Lunch and Christ Redeemer with Selaron Steps and Sugar Loaf
- Trekking at Pedra da Gavea in Rio de Janeiro
- Sugar Loaf Mountain Canoe Tour in Rio de Janeiro
- Small-Group Jungle Bike Tour from Rio de Janeiro
- Angra dos Reis and Ilha Grande Day Trip from Rio de Janeiro