Visit Nijmegen, The Oldest City Of The Netherlands, With Your Own Private Art Historian
OverviewExplore the oldest city in The Netherlands, Nijmegen, on this guided tour that takes you to all the top attractions in this gorgeous Roman city. Accompanying you will be your very own private art historian who will give you details and insights into the history, art and architecture of the place.
- Private walking tour, all the information you need to understand the history of the oldest city of the Netherlands, Nijmegen. Enjoy the monuments, the views, the many stories!
- It's your tour! Ask anything you want to know, take a rest if needed and we visit the museum when it rains.
Know More about this tour
Nijmegen is a beautiful city with a long history. Here you can enjoy remains of the romans, art of the middle ages up to modern times, for example stories about World War II. Nijmegen is the city of the 10th Roman Legion, Charles the Great, Catharina van Kleef, Gebroeders van Limburg (Les tres riches heures du Duc de Berry), Peter Canisius, Jan and Charley Toorop and Joris Ivens and many more!
Come and enjoy! Private walking tour by art historian and private guide.
Inclusions for Visit Nijmegen, The Oldest City Of The Netherlands, With Your Own Private Art Historian
- Included are my services as your private tourguide and my expertise as an art historian during the tour.
Exclusions for Visit Nijmegen, The Oldest City Of The Netherlands, With Your Own Private Art Historian
- Food and drinks, entrance fees (when required), transportation or personal expenses are not included.
- Estimated Local Cash Needed: 20 Euro - This is a short walking tour, without a break. But it is your tour, so if you need a break for coffee or something else, please do! Please bring a little amount in cash (euros) for food and drinks or personal expenses. Most shops and restaurants accept credit cards.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 59 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 59 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.